Worst Commentator in Sports?

I remember Curt Menefee of FOX NFL Sunday he called a Niners game some years back and he was so bad that I don't think he ever went back to calling games after that.

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

2cmw4n9.jpg

millions of unemployed americans look at matt millen and ask why
Can't STAND him...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Doris Burke

.. she may be good... but I may be bias.. but I dont want women calling mens basketball.
Just cant handle her AT ALL... I'd feel bad if I were ALL other commentators that they put her on ahead of them...

John Sterling is the greatest at just calling the game. his excitement is genuine, but his home run calls suck terribly. "An A-bomb from ARod." "A Tex-message" just die already.

and his partner is the worst case of women in the workplace. how can you have a person with the worst New England accent calling a Yankee game? Suzyn Waldman needs to just go away.

also having the biggest baseball games broadcast called by the two biggest bores, Joe Buck and Tim McCarver is just a travesty. Fox needs to fire these guys PLEASE!!!

Originally Posted by DubA169

biased?

only if you mean for the other team. clyde and breen are very objective to the point where they are hyping up opponents. they crap on the knicks every game. clyde gets disgusted by melo iso's

you 100 percent wrong.

If Mike Breen was blown up with an i.e.d iraq style, besides obvious sympathy for his family i wouldnt feel bad at all. He is just too dramatic, '' oh the celtics have come back from a 6 pt deficit in the 1st qtr, what a turanaround !!!!!! ''. He honestly makes me sick with any game he calls.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Boston commentators.
Beat me to it.

Re Hubie: I enjoy is his insight, and even when he speaks like he's directly talking to YOU. "So you have to make sure your properly box your man out..."

Nawzlew wrote:
^Stacey King is GOAT.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

King, Jon Barry & Joe Buck...also Steve Snapper Jones to take it back, biggest Laker hater ever.
The hate for Clyde and Hubie is genuinely making me angry...cant be serious. Gruden, Van Gundy and Gus are probably my favorites. Oh and Bill Raferty
pimp.gif

MIKE BREEN. He's the only guy that walks into a basketball game cheering for the REFS 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Joe Buck and Troy Aikman NFL combo...these guys don't get hyped for big plays during NFL games at all, its quite pathetic.

I could care less who he roots for. Just the offshoot comments that he has about officials when hes doing NCAA and NBA games this year drives me up the wall. Ya, they made mistakes. But theres different ways to communicate it. He thinks he knows it all and has to make sure everyone else knows it.

Back
Top Bottom