Worst Commentator in Sports?

Son said Clyde, then preceded to call him a homer.
30t6p3b.gif
No commentator is as critical of the team they're employed for than Clyde. What are you listening to?

Chris Collinsworth get on my damn nerves, I had to sell my copy of Madden just because his voice was in the game.
Sean Elliot is terrible.
Doris Burke is terrible, I can't stand her.
Stacey King is annoying, he's too much of a homer.
Sam Mitchell on NBATV is pretty bad, don't like him at all.
I'm getting sick of Mike Breen as well, like someone else said always telling a BS Story.
Reggie Miller sucks, it seems like he only do the big games nowadays tho.
Shaq is terrible as an analyst, he always manages to throw his own career into the conversation when he's talking, %**+.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by erupt107th

People are gonna get mad because NT lusts over this guy but.

Hubie Brown.

IDGAF if he knows everything about basketball; he's a terrible commentator.

*player makes a 3 point shot*

Hubie:"Okay you try to tell your guys, get a hand up. Mainly because this guy is a knockdown shooter"

*player grabs rebound*

Hubie"You see you tell your guys to box out. Mainly because it will keep the other team from grabbing the rebound"

Not to mention this dude is wrong about plays all the time but he refuses to accept that he's wrong even if the replay shows that he's clearly wrong.

qft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally someone has said it!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

2cmw4n9.jpg

millions of unemployed americans look at matt millen and ask why

Co-sign. I just want to punch him in the face every time I see him on TV. I have to turn the channel quickly whenever he's on. I also wanted to choke him when he talked about pedifile university.

Don't forget John Gruden. I haven't watched MNF with audio on in ages. I'd actually back hand these two dudes if I ever saw them in person.

Reggie Miller is trash.

Dudes voice sounds like he still going through puberty...and his analysis is amateurish at best.

Get him out of there.

Joe Buck hands down. Best part of going to the NFC championship game was not listening to him. Worst part Kyle Williams....

How can you hate on Hubie? The man breaks down the game better than anyone. I like Reggie Miller, too. I couldn't stand him as a player and granted, it took me a while to appreciate him but he's pretty hilarious even though he's just down right corny from time to time. I just think the dude is a bit of dork. 
laugh.gif

Bob Costas was pretty horrible, he was basically calling games as if he was in radio not in TV 

Jon Barry is awful although his brother, Brent, is VERY good. 

Doris Burke is awful and Shaq as a studio-analyst is really terrible. Great dude but still terrible. 

Can't really hate on regional dudes being a homer because that's kind of their job even though from outside looking in they all sounds like idiots (Sacramento Kings crew, I see you). 

Oh, I know no one's talking about soccer but I just can't stand Taylor Twellman. ESPN got rid of the robot that is Marcelo Balboa and they just had to replace him with this clown. Oh gawd. 
indifferent.gif

I can't stand Doris Burke, Joe Buck and Reggie Miller as commentators and Shaq and Cris Broussard are awful in the studio

I don't know about he worst but I can't stand
The clippers commentator

BIIIIIIIAAAAANNNNNNNNGOOOOO
Is really annoying

Reggie Miller is hit or miss
Mullins - awful

Doris Burke - awful

Collinsworth - quite possibly the most pompous individual roaming earth today

On another note, I like Hubie and have really been enjoying Steve Kerr.

I pretty much hate all commentators and analysts with very few exceptions...

Hubie Brown, Kevin Harlan, Chris Webber, Michael Wilbon to name a few of the exceptions...

Suzyn Waldman. Granted, I've only heard a limited sample of her work, but what I have heard was pretty bad.
Mychal Thompson is also very annoying.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Shaq as an analyst
Yup. He's trying way too hard to be funny and its not going well for him. He's not bad when it comes to straight basketball analysis though.

This isnt even a contest.

The White Sox broadcaster who does that stupid home run call. Who the !##* actually enjoys that? Seriously.

Back
Top Bottom