World Premiere: Air Jordan VII (7) Premio – Bin 23 Collection (Via SneakerNews.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the 2nd time the VII's have been butchered. 
30t6p3b.gif

air-jordan-7-olympic-miro-2.jpg

air-jordan-7-premio-bin-23-1.jpg

These will sit in Houston. They don't go crazy about any Jordan here except XI's.

people are already lined up in houston for these, they will be sold out before the stores even open. it sucks that hoh galleria didnt get a shipment, i hope they get the bin 5's. i wont have my pair till next week.

people are already lined up in houston for these, they will be sold out before the stores even open. it sucks that hoh galleria didnt get a shipment, i hope they get the bin 5's. i wont have my pair till next week.

Originally Posted by riddla713

indifferent.gif
@ anybody wanting these.
Proves that JB can release whatever crap they want.

indifferent.gif
@ anybody wanting these.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

indifferent.gif
@ anybody wanting these.

indifferent.gif
 @ anybody who has problems with what other people like. if everyone liked only what you like the world would be extremely boring. you should think before you post stuff like that and make yourself look really immature.

indifferent.gif
@ anybody wanting these.

indifferent.gif
 @ anybody who has problems with what other people like. if everyone liked only what you like the world would be extremely boring. you should think before you post stuff like that and make yourself look really immature.

indifferent.gif
@ anybody wanting these.

indifferent.gif
Aw shut the hell up. That" Why care what other people like?" speech is getting so old.
I'm immature because you're fiending over some hyped up garbage?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
@ anybody wanting these.

indifferent.gif
Aw shut the hell up. That" Why care what other people like?" speech is getting so old.
I'm immature because you're fiending over some hyped up garbage?
laugh.gif

^wouldnt hype be considered buying what everybody else likes, so its sounds like you are the one who is all about hype cause you cant stand it when somebody else likes something you dont. point is i like the shoe and i think you are a douche
roll.gif

^wouldnt hype be considered buying what everybody else likes, so its sounds like you are the one who is all about hype cause you cant stand it when somebody else likes something you dont. point is i like the shoe and i think you are a douche
roll.gif

roll.gif

???
You just made absolutely no sense though. It's still obvious that you like this shoe based off of hype.

roll.gif

???
You just made absolutely no sense though. It's still obvious that you like this shoe based off of hype.

yeah i like the shoe, you call it hype, i call it buying what i want. take your money and go buy some more south beach lebrons.

yeah i like the shoe, you call it hype, i call it buying what i want. take your money and go buy some more south beach lebrons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom