World Premiere: Air Jordan VII (7) Premio – Bin 23 Collection (Via SneakerNews.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i seriously feel bad for people who have no family to spend thanksgiving with, that are lining up already. Priorities people.

i seriously feel bad for people who have no family to spend thanksgiving with, that are lining up already. Priorities people.

Originally Posted by MoCityTwin2

The spots getting these in Houston have been shady. It's like none of the employees want the public to get any info, so they can hold their own sizes. Politics as usual.......
Who did you call?

Originally Posted by MoCityTwin2

The spots getting these in Houston have been shady. It's like none of the employees want the public to get any info, so they can hold their own sizes. Politics as usual.......
Who did you call?

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Dudes are lining up for these already.

30t6p3b.gif
not only dudes but a baby also 
there are about 50 people outside ntny 

some heavy weight looking chick at the end of the line has a baby outside in the cold for $100.00 and some odd profit  
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Dudes are lining up for these already.

30t6p3b.gif
not only dudes but a baby also 
there are about 50 people outside ntny 

some heavy weight looking chick at the end of the line has a baby outside in the cold for $100.00 and some odd profit  
sick.gif

^^NTNY is handing out wristbands today, so they aren't waiting out there from now until friday at least.

^^NTNY is handing out wristbands today, so they aren't waiting out there from now until friday at least.

[h2]
[h2]AIR JORDAN 7 RETRO PREMIO (BIN 23) RELEASE UPDATE

[/h2]

The Air Jordan 7 Retro Premio (BIN 23) will release at House of Hoops, but depending on the location it will arrive either Friday, November 26th or Monday, November 29th.

We got word that some camp-outs have already started, so if one of your boys is out there waiting at a Monday location expecting to be done on Friday, pass the word on. Full store lists after the jump.

Here’s the list, but we recommend that you call your local store to confirm release dates and times…

Friday, November 25th Locations:
House of Hoops-  NYC, Harlem
House of Hoops – Houston, Northline
House of Hoops – Baltimore, PG Plaza
House of Hoops – Chicago, North Riverside
House of Hoops – Chicago, State Street
House of Hoops – Dallas, Town East
House of Hoops – New Jersey, Cherry Hill
House of Hoops – New Jersey, Willowbrook
House of Hoops – Long Island, Roosevelt Field
House of Hoops – Miami, Dadeland
House of Hoops – Detroit, Fairlane Mall
House of Hoops – N’Orleans, Mall of Louisiana
House of Hoops – Winston-Salem, Hanes Mall
House of Hoops – Raleigh, Crabtree Valley Mall
House of Hoops – Columbus, Easton Mall
House of Hoops – Orlando, Florida Mall

Monday, November 29th Locations:

House of Hoops – Los Angeles, Beverly Center
House of Hoops – Serramonte
House of Hoops – Seattle, South Center
House of Hoops – Lakewood Mall

Map of all these spots is herehttp://unlocked.footlocker.com/blog/2010/11/24/air-jordan-7-retro-premio-bin-23-release-update/
[/h2]

[h2]
[h2]AIR JORDAN 7 RETRO PREMIO (BIN 23) RELEASE UPDATE

[/h2]

The Air Jordan 7 Retro Premio (BIN 23) will release at House of Hoops, but depending on the location it will arrive either Friday, November 26th or Monday, November 29th.

We got word that some camp-outs have already started, so if one of your boys is out there waiting at a Monday location expecting to be done on Friday, pass the word on. Full store lists after the jump.

Here’s the list, but we recommend that you call your local store to confirm release dates and times…

Friday, November 25th Locations:
House of Hoops-  NYC, Harlem
House of Hoops – Houston, Northline
House of Hoops – Baltimore, PG Plaza
House of Hoops – Chicago, North Riverside
House of Hoops – Chicago, State Street
House of Hoops – Dallas, Town East
House of Hoops – New Jersey, Cherry Hill
House of Hoops – New Jersey, Willowbrook
House of Hoops – Long Island, Roosevelt Field
House of Hoops – Miami, Dadeland
House of Hoops – Detroit, Fairlane Mall
House of Hoops – N’Orleans, Mall of Louisiana
House of Hoops – Winston-Salem, Hanes Mall
House of Hoops – Raleigh, Crabtree Valley Mall
House of Hoops – Columbus, Easton Mall
House of Hoops – Orlando, Florida Mall

Monday, November 29th Locations:

House of Hoops – Los Angeles, Beverly Center
House of Hoops – Serramonte
House of Hoops – Seattle, South Center
House of Hoops – Lakewood Mall

Map of all these spots is herehttp://unlocked.footlocker.com/blog/2010/11/24/air-jordan-7-retro-premio-bin-23-release-update/
[/h2]

I can't decide if people are beasting these or if they actually like them. I don't mind the colorway but I dont think I will be getting them. It just seems like if this was a GR then this whole forum would be devoted to talking about how sh1tty these are and "I can't believe JB this or that" just my two cents. I may try to cop a few and use them to help me get what I really want this holiday season!

I can't decide if people are beasting these or if they actually like them. I don't mind the colorway but I dont think I will be getting them. It just seems like if this was a GR then this whole forum would be devoted to talking about how sh1tty these are and "I can't believe JB this or that" just my two cents. I may try to cop a few and use them to help me get what I really want this holiday season!

^^ Well you're not going to have a choice "getting" them if you don't step up at the first given chance. My guy's got me with these. Don't even have to stand a minute in line. I'm going to resell them so I can buy some altitudes and lunch. #*** spending my own money.
smile.gif

^^ Well you're not going to have a choice "getting" them if you don't step up at the first given chance. My guy's got me with these. Don't even have to stand a minute in line. I'm going to resell them so I can buy some altitudes and lunch. #*** spending my own money.
smile.gif

This is the 2nd time the VII's have been butchered. 
30t6p3b.gif

air-jordan-7-olympic-miro-2.jpg

air-jordan-7-premio-bin-23-1.jpg

These will sit in Houston. They don't go crazy about any Jordan here except XI's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom