World Premiere: Air Jordan Bin V Premio

I think these shoes are sick. Looks like reseller prices for me. Now the question is to wait or not to wait on picking these up for after market prices. Not sure these will come down much. The DB 3 in my size didnt come down much and this shoe is much more scarce.

I think these shoes are sick. Looks like reseller prices for me. Now the question is to wait or not to wait on picking these up for after market prices. Not sure these will come down much. The DB 3 in my size didnt come down much and this shoe is much more scarce.

14awg9s.jpg

best bins yet imo. quality is the best i have ever seen on a nike/jb shoe. they do run a 1/2 size big, i have an 11 now but really need a 10.5 or even a 10. teflon don from sc hooked me up for retail+shipping and shipped them overnight
pimp.gif

14awg9s.jpg

best bins yet imo. quality is the best i have ever seen on a nike/jb shoe. they do run a 1/2 size big, i have an 11 now but really need a 10.5 or even a 10. teflon don from sc hooked me up for retail+shipping and shipped them overnight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by riddla713

14awg9s.jpg

pimp.gif

Ugh....I hate to hear they run .5 big. I purchased my usual size. Would you say they run bigger than other Vs? Are you going to try to get a 10.5 or 10, or are you content with how they fit? I don't want to have to track down a different size if I don't have to.

14awg9s.jpg

pimp.gif

Ugh....I hate to hear they run .5 big. I purchased my usual size. Would you say they run bigger than other Vs? Are you going to try to get a 10.5 or 10, or are you content with how they fit? I don't want to have to track down a different size if I don't have to.

14awg9s.jpg

pimp.gif

Anytime, kicko.  Gotta love that FedEx Saturday...

14awg9s.jpg

pimp.gif

Anytime, kicko.  Gotta love that FedEx Saturday...

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

14awg9s.jpg

pimp.gif

they are definitely a half size big.  i wear an 11 and i had to get a 10.5. 

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

14awg9s.jpg

pimp.gif

they are definitely a half size big.  i wear an 11 and i had to get a 10.5. 

Back
Top Bottom