World Premiere: Air Jordan Bin V Premio

HOH Orlando gave out slips with name and size. I got 9.5, 10 and 11.5. I can come back @ 9am to pick them up.

HOH Orlando gave out slips with name and size. I got 9.5, 10 and 11.5. I can come back @ 9am to pick them up.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

003fd.jpg
Those look nice. I just found my pair of size 13 and now I'm on the hunt for a 2nd pair. I really am digging the white string more than the black strings. I never thought that I would say it, but I do.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

003fd.jpg
Those look nice. I just found my pair of size 13 and now I'm on the hunt for a 2nd pair. I really am digging the white string more than the black strings. I never thought that I would say it, but I do.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jaysonmyfeet812

I really like the look of the white laces. The black laces make the kicks look too plain, imo.
Same here... i put in the DB3 laces into one of the pairs i got and took a long stare, definitely look better with white laces.

I really like the look of the white laces. The black laces make the kicks look too plain, imo.
Same here... i put in the DB3 laces into one of the pairs i got and took a long stare, definitely look better with white laces.

If anyone is interested we currently have a few pair of Bin V's left. Definitely not going for retail though

If anyone is interested we currently have a few pair of Bin V's left. Definitely not going for retail though

Ive been looking all over for these...eBay, craigslist, ISS, NT and all sizes 10 & up are pretty much going for $400 +
DAMN! Was thinking of waiting and seeing if they go down in price, but out of all the BIN's these seem to be the most popular so far. I figure get them now while theyre still a lot of my size around and before the quality of shoes and box get compromised. I didnt wanna budge but I think Im going to have to pull the trigger on these
30t6p3b.gif

Ive never owned a pair of 5's and for some reson these are calling my name, Im really feeling the white laces and the whole story behind them. Plus they must be far superiour when it comes to quality too! When I get them Ill post pics and by the way- I WILL BE ROCKIN THESE!!!!!!!!!! lol
I CANT WAIT!

Back
Top Bottom