"World of Warcraft changed my life" [PICS]

Originally Posted by innovazn2

im playin now
@ KT
happy.gif
10-man or 25?

This may have already been covered in the 6 pages that this thread has gone, but this pictures surfaced on another website i frequent.

Its not as legit as you think.

The gentleman started out as a fatty, and lost alot of weight. someone just organized the photos the opposite way and slapped a WOW logo on it.

someone in this thread said its about the community and compared it to niketalk. i totally agree with this. when i played this game i made real good friends.one dude i met on there was from new zealand and copped me the SBTG. dunks at a shop by his pad and shipped it to me for the price he got them for. i also nowhave friends in japan and australia that would let me stay at their pads if i needed. the game is pretty addicting but if you know your limits you should bestraight.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

I'm not familiar with the game in any way. Can someone explain the humor in the video??
ohwell.gif
in the Leroy Jenkins one...? seriously?

quit playing, it kinda jumps out at you.

have you guys seen the NBA on ESPN commercial that's kinda like the Leroy Jenkins thing? This is all I think of when I see that commercial
laugh.gif

I'm not familiar with the game in any way. Can someone explain the humor in the video??
ohwell.gif

it's not hard to figure out. dudes were gathering before they went in, figuring out the best way not to get killed. and this dude just rushes in like anidiot and ruins their strategy.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

ohwell.gif
in the Leroy Jenkins one...? seriously?

quit playing, it kinda jumps out at you.

have you guys seen the NBA on ESPN commercial that's kinda like the Leroy Jenkins thing? This is all I think of when I see that commercial
laugh.gif

i know of the toyota one
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah i stopped playing after the lich king expansion.
40 man raiding > 25 man raiding imo.

For some reason i'm playing d2 again.
Waiting for d3 and sc2.

dudes seriously gathered and try make a plan.. " we have a 32.2 percent chance of survival " the +$@@?

" goddamit leroy "

I'm not even gonna check this game out... I'll stick to 2k9, and a lil Madden here and there... Skate is cool too

Back
Top Bottom