[::WORLD CHAMPION LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD: 2 Weeks Away From Pre-Season::]

Little upset Ron's changing his number. I hate that players change numbers so freaking much; makes you so hesitant to buy a jersey. If I buy a jersey, I want it to be good for longer than a year or two.

And I wanted to ask if any of you got the customizable championship tees from nba.com. There's a gray one I wanted to get and another color I can't remember. I was wondering what graphics you chose, and about the quality and fit.

And I would assume they're still selling those. No? I can only get online on my phone.

Kobe comments on Doc Rivers, Lebron and Shaq to Boston

D Fish
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

welp dj mbenga has signed a 1 year deal with the lakers. looks like the mbenga jokes will continue for another year...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

welp dj mbenga has signed a 1 year deal with the lakers. looks like the mbenga jokes will continue for another year...

Hmm some sources now saying that the mbenga signing was a false rumor and the lakers have done no such thing 
mad.gif

We need clarification, and we need it now 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Hmm some sources now saying that the mbenga signing was a false rumor and the lakers have done no such thing 
mad.gif

We need clarification, and we need it now 
nerd.gif

[h2]Lakers Won't Re-Sign Mbenga[/h2]
Aug 28, 2010 10:45 AM EST

lal_40.gif
The Lakers are not interested in re-signing D.J. Mbenga, according to a source.

"According to a source, the Lakers are not interested in re-signing center D.J. Mbenga, despite an internet rumor that says the contrary," ESPN.com's Dave McMenamin wrote on his Twitter page.

Mbenga has spent the last two-plus seasons in Los Angeles.

DFish didn't do too bad... Little more time hosting/being an analyst he may get good.........He seemed nervous but that is expected..

And anything is better than Jim Rome
laugh.gif

Not sure if this has been posted, but between this and him being pulled over in a race car...how can you not like this guy?

[h1]Artest To Auction Title Ring For Mental-Health Awareness[/h1]

Sep 09, 2010 8:54 AM EST

Artest_Ron_lal.jpg
Lakers forward Ron Artest plans to auction his championship ring for the benefit of mental-health awareness.

"I'm never going to put it on," he said.

Artest plans to soon announce details of what he hopes will become a worldwide auction. He, along with his Los Angeles teammates, will receive the ring on Oct. 26 in a pre-game ceremony before the team opens the season against the Rockets.

"You work so hard to get a ring, and now you have a chance to help more people than just yourself, instead of just satisfying yourself," he said. "What's better than that? For me, this is very important."

Via Scott Howard-Cooper/NBA.com

classy move by ron. i personally wouldnt do that and just donate out of my own pocket but whatever floats his boat

matt barnes is officially a Laker now with this scandal
welcome to the fam!

Back
Top Bottom