[::WORLD CHAMPION LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD: 2 Weeks Away From Pre-Season::]

I don't want to remember anything from 04-07 lol. I wish Caron Butler was still on the team. I remeber an episode of the Tonight Show he was on it and he was tellin a sad stroy from his childhood. Dude broke into tears and he was the best player on the team when Kobe went down withhis injury. Anybody have the video of the team shoutin Kobe out during a postgame interview?

@allredjs what do the new unis look like? The NBA changing the style of jerseys next year. Speaking of jerseys I copped a Fisher swingman last week. Guess ill pick up a #37 Artest for half off at my job lol.

smh.gif
Tough times to be a Laker fan back then.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

I just randomly came across this on youtube. Funny I have no memory of this game. Pretty crazy though.
I remember this game.
mad.gif
Lakers had a chance to tie it again in OT. Kobe dribbled toward the basket drawing a double team, passed it to Luke who passed it back to Kobe despite having a wide open jump shot and Kobe couldn't get a shot off on time. Then he slammed the ball on the floor and walked off the floor cursing. The only reason I remember this is because the haters started posting "
roll.gif
" after the game on here.
Ohhh I remember it now.  I didn't realize it was that game. I guess I pretty much blocked out that whole 04-05 season from my memory
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Interested to see if Ron makes the trip to the white house this year.
im pretty sure he is.. i remember he said something last year, the only reason why he dint go last year is because hes going to be there the next year...

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Interested to see if Ron makes the trip to the white house this year.
im pretty sure he is.. i remember he said something last year, the only reason why he dint go last year is because hes going to be there the next year...

Lamar played good today, did yall see that airball/near airball 3 attempt in the last 3 min?? smh.

I actually feel kinda bad for Morrison after watching that video. You can tell he wants to play... I hope someone picks him up next season.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

smh.gif
Tough times to be a Laker fan back then.

I still remember when it was Kobe vs. the Suns in back to back playoffs. God I was so hyped when we went up 3-1 only to collapse
smh.gif

^ #$!@ Tim Thomas/ smh at Odom for not getting that rebound ( all good now lol).. we were one rebound from the Finals IMO we coulda smashed the Clippers and beat Dallas in 6-7... Heat prolly woulda smahed us. Shaq would have tried to avg 40-20-10-10 hahah

Bynum did an closed to public autograph session for my job yersterday. Didn't get to meet dude but I got an signed photo.

Damn that core of Kobe , Butler and Odom was
pimp.gif
. If Kobe didn't go down with injury we would have made the playoff that season.

^ #$!@ Tim Thomas/ smh at Odom for not getting that rebound ( all good now lol).. we were one rebound from the Finals IMO we coulda smashed the Clippers and beat Dallas in 6-7... Heat prolly woulda smahed us. Shaq would have tried to avg 40-20-10-10 hahah

Bynum did an closed to public autograph session for my job yersterday. Didn't get to meet dude but I got an signed photo.

Originally Posted by jordan vs magic

I was at game 6 when Tim Thomas hit that 3.  I wanted to kill myself after.  Still haven't gotten over that one even though we're the champs now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jordan vs magic

If you guys had to choose between 2 of there 3 players to bring back to the team who would it be.. Ariza, Butler, Turiaf.

definitely Butler and Ariza.  No question.

Back
Top Bottom