***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

Chennedy really can’t help her self. TSpoon definitely the right coach for her.

C'mon, Sparks!
Rickea looking nice down there!
Let's at least go .500 on these 4 at home. 👀

No reason Kamila was sitting today she played great.

Chicago only big enough for 1 Rook??? 🤔

It was weird. They had the paint on lock in the first half and then Cardoso got benched in the 2nd half. Then the Storm ran a muck in the paint.

Angel Reese's dpible doubles feel forced like Westbricks Triple Doubles.

They are sacrificing playing time for Cordoso just so Angel can get these double doubles.

Spamming double soubles is the only way to keep Reese's name in ROY consideration.

Angel Reese's dpible doubles feel forced like Westbricks Triple Doubles.

They are sacrificing playing time for Cordoso just so Angel can get these double doubles.

Spamming double soubles is the only way to keep Reese's name in ROY consideration.

Nah this take not it. Cardoso doesn’t have the same motor Barbie does. She was going to get those rebounds regardless. I’d allow an argument that they’re force feeding her the ball to get her PPG up.

I do wonder how this season plays out if Cardoso didn’t immediately get injured, paving the way for Barbie to start.

Last edited:
Nah this take not it. Cardoso doesn’t have the same motor Barbie does. She was going to get those rebounds regardless. I’d allow an arguement that they’re force feeding her the ball to get her PPG up.

I do wonder how this season plays out if Cardoso didn’t immediately get injured, paving the way for Barbie to start.

I see your points, but the PPG forcing is taking away from it, it would be better if it was done organically, which Angel is capable of.

I see your points, but the PPG forcing is taking away from it, it would be better if it was done organically, which Angel is capable of.

And when I say geg her PPG up, I’m saying higher than 11 she usually hovers around. She attack the glass way too hard to not clear 10 a nigbt. She just wasn’t finishing.

Cardoso is having a great season. Her experience playing with other bigs at SC will help. I think her injury is more the story than anything else because she’s producing at this level with a much lower MPG than she will get once she’s 100%. Cardoso’s impact on the defensive end will be where she becomes elite in the W.

Wow the spirits of Lebron, Magic and Steph in the body of an Anne Hathaway lookalike, amazing.

ya-right-i-agree.gif

Back
Top Bottom