***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

Kenan Thompson GIFs | Tenor

Pretty sure she might have an idea herself but is most likely being advised against actually being open about it because of how THEY would react which I believe is understandable unfortunately :lol: :smh:

Now love is love and it ain’t none of my business. BIG CAIT whole aura gives masculine and she don’t even know it yet. They keep putting her in these feminine outfits and she just looks uncomfortable all the time.

MY FEVER hooping so far!
Feels like she does have a stylist forcing her to dress this way. She be stiff

Caitlin and Kate call each other about their outfits, because all they ever wore in college were sweats. Caitlin clearly has a rack of clothes that a stylist picked out.

Caitlin and Kate call each other about their outfits, because all they ever wore in college were sweats. Caitlin clearly has a rack of clothes that a stylist picked out.

And Kate’s drip is all masculine presenting. She comfortable and happy all the time in her little shorts, tees, hoodies and Hello Kitty bookbag :lol:

I knew aomething was off the first time BIG CAIT was walking around with one of those tiny hand purses. :lol:

That start of the 2nd quarter lineup kills the Fever every time.

Stagger AB & BIG CAIT’s end of the quarter rest. How is that a hard concept?

Great game. Sabrina getting a stupid T when the foul she was mad about was just handchecking prior to her making a floater, bad. Jonquel whining about fouls and then turning it over as a result and them giving up a 3...bad. Jonquel missing BOTH free throws when they were up 6 late in the fourth...bad.

Oh, Betnijah dribbling it off her INSIDE foot under a minute to play for an over and back violation...bad.

:Smh:

Liberty crumbled.

And Stewie..."go'on girl, give us nothing." Straight Cardio most of the game.

Another fun game with home underdog beating a title contender.

Somebody holla at me when they start guarding Angel in the backcourt and double team her on over half of the plays. Their responsibilities aren’t the same.

Fever need a bucket getter off the bench. I’m glad this Keisty Wallace nonsense seemingly coming to an end.

Back
Top Bottom