Women Who Looked Pretty Damned Good Back In Their Day....

I haven't seen all of the replies but Tina Turner and Raquel Welch OWN this thread. Tina will always be beautiful but Raquel is STILL a bad @%+*$.
laugh.gif
Iwant whatever they've been eating/drinking all these years. And if they've had work done, their doctors need to still be alive when I get old. lol

Jane Seymour

Then
5%20-%20Solitaire.jpg

Now
jane_seymour6.jpg

Damn probably better now, but she was bad in the 007 movie

kdwallace wrote:
Marilyn Monroe is pretty stunning too:

dbmyb4.jpg

Although I've been put off since reading about her personal habits:

One of the world's most glamorous women, Marilyn Monroe, was flatulent, dirty and ate in bed, it has been revealed in a new book.

Portraits of her as the image of womanly perfection may hang on walls of admirers' homes all over the world. But when it came to personal hygiene, the Hollywood star's habits were a huge turn-off to her co-stars...

... Clark Gable was a lover of cleanliness, "she could not have been less fastidious regarding her personal hygiene."

Bret says Monroe's interest in Gable was not returned, but was spurned by Gable, who was discouraged by her living habits.

"Like Jean Harlow, she bleached all her pubic hair and never wore panties. She suffered from what today would be described as irritable bowel syndrome," Bret writes.

Bret also claims: "She rarely bathed, slept in the nude and ate a lot in bed - shoving what was left on her plate under the sheets before going to sleep."

pimp.gif
most of these are turn ons, with the exception of theirritable bowel and the food under the sheets. I would have kicked her rasclot out the bed for some nasty garbage like that... after i beat though and i mostdef wouldnt hit it form the back.
sick.gif

I'm suprised no one has mentioned elizabeth taylor she looked bomb before she.... got old

lol

Originally Posted by ThizzBaby

I'm suprised no one has mentioned elizabeth taylor she looked bomb before she.... got old

lol
they did & i agree she did used to be beautiful
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Elizabeth Taylor was pretty bad back in the day, especially if you see her on video
elizabeth-taylor.jpg

i knew her name and that she was a famous actress, but i dont remember ever seeing what Audrey Hepburn looked like... she was AMAZING.

and...
Originally Posted by Broke on Nikes

This is the stuff your dads fapped to
indifferent.gif

But most are
pimp.gif

thanks for the visual
indifferent.gif
^10000000

Janice was real real pretty.. like the Adriana Lima pretty back then.

Damn.. how come all these women have that 'classic' or 'elegant' look, when the women of our generation today look back at their photoshoots,its all portraying sex?

Back
Top Bottom