Women Who Looked Pretty Damned Good Back In Their Day....

Tia Carrera

Phylicia Rashad...
pimp.gif

She's not that old but Meg Ryan used to really do it for me. She looks a bit weird nowadays though.

meg-curly-hair.jpg

Marilyn Monroe is pretty stunning too:

5aerrk.jpg

2n04jfb.jpg
dbmyb4.jpg

Although I've been put off since reading about her personal habits:

One of the world's most glamorous women, Marilyn Monroe, was flatulent, dirty and ate in bed, it has been revealed in a new book.

Portraits of her as the image of womanly perfection may hang on walls of admirers' homes all over the world. But when it came to personal hygiene, the Hollywood star's habits were a huge turn-off to her co-stars...

... Clark Gable was a lover of cleanliness, "she could not have been less fastidious regarding her personal hygiene."

Bret says Monroe's interest in Gable was not returned, but was spurned by Gable, who was discouraged by her living habits.

"Like Jean Harlow, she bleached all her pubic hair and never wore panties. She suffered from what today would be described as irritable bowel syndrome," Bret writes.

Bret also claims: "She rarely bathed, slept in the nude and ate a lot in bed - shoving what was left on her plate under the sheets before going to sleep."

Originally Posted by kdwallace

Marilyn Monroe is pretty stunning too:

5aerrk.jpg

2n04jfb.jpg
dbmyb4.jpg

Although I've been put off since reading about her personal habits:

One of the world's most glamorous women, Marilyn Monroe, was flatulent, dirty and ate in bed, it has been revealed in a new book.

Portraits of her as the image of womanly perfection may hang on walls of admirers' homes all over the world. But when it came to personal hygiene, the Hollywood star's habits were a huge turn-off to her co-stars...

... Clark Gable was a lover of cleanliness, "she could not have been less fastidious regarding her personal hygiene."

Bret says Monroe's interest in Gable was not returned, but was spurned by Gable, who was discouraged by her living habits.

"Like Jean Harlow, she bleached all her pubic hair and never wore panties. She suffered from what today would be described as irritable bowel syndrome," Bret writes.

Bret also claims: "She rarely bathed, slept in the nude and ate a lot in bed - shoving what was left on her plate under the sheets before going to sleep."

14t7f2s.gif

Monroe looked nothing like that prior to her plastic surgery so she doesn't count.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

2mqu4aw.jpg

Nice waist line..
I think she takes the cake
Smoking hot
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eddiee21

sue-johanson-cp-4812458.jpg

Sue Johanson from "Talk Sex"

verninac.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is one of the few times something on NT has made me really laugh out loud.

Elizabeth Taylor was pretty bad back in the day, especially if you see her on video
elizabeth-taylor.jpg

Back
Top Bottom