Women of the 2012 Olympic Games

Aliya Mustafina laughs at this discussion..

tumblr_m8f5mesFCC1qevlku.gif

tumblr_m8ezp4pPaq1qz7p6uo1_500.gif

tumblr_m8f2ub2afO1rvdguoo2_1280.jpg

She laughs as you die..

Mustafina just not doing it for me like Ponor does.... Or even Raisman for that matter. Maroney on the other hand is also :smokin

Is it just me or did anyone else think that the Chinese beach volleyball team wasn't bad? Or at least one of them. Or maybe I've had too much to drink. Whatever
Google images is not supporting your thought bro (:nerd: maybe you have better pics)

Aliya Mustafina laughs at this discussion..

tumblr_m8f5mesFCC1qevlku.gif

tumblr_m8ezp4pPaq1qz7p6uo1_500.gif

tumblr_m8f2ub2afO1rvdguoo2_1280.jpg

She laughs as you die..

:lol: :lol:
There was this Russian chick I used to talk to back in the boy...her eyes....so sexy...so evil :smh:

I thought Vanessa Ferrari had her cute moments

Google images is not supporting your thought bro (:nerd: maybe you have better pics)

I don't have better pics and you're right. Must have got caught up in the excitement of their match against Walsh/May. LOL.

Last edited:
Is it just me or did anyone else think that the Chinese beach volleyball team wasn't bad? Or at least one of them. Or maybe I've had too much to drink. Whatever

Nah fam you ain't the only one. Something about the legs, the toned stomach, and the tan of the taller one had me thinking to myself that I wouldn't mind diving all up in ol girl. Plus she's athletic so you could do all kinds of positions with her haha. :smh: :lol: :evil:

It's Mustafina> Raisman >Ponor

Bro....you got it all wrong

AND **** CHELSEA :lol:{/spoiler]
I guess it would help if I had Arsenal in my sig :lol:
I know that you are :lol: I don't take these soccer rivalries that serious. The only teams that I don't like are the Celtics and Chargers.
Some people go a little too hard with them :lol:

Liliana Fernandez
liliana-fernandez-spain-08.jpg

liliana-fernandez-spain-02.jpg

stock-photo-phuket-thailand-november-liliana-fernandez-steiner-of-spain-in-action-during-training-session-88366684.jpg

tumblr_m85yffTdjb1qenkt5o1_500.jpg

liliana-fernandez-spain-04.jpg

US Water Polo team
usa-womens-water-polo-team.jpg

laugh.gif
 you could have just asked when I posted her pics the other day...

Or did you? 
nerd.gif

(of course) Chantae McMillan, USATF

Karla Echinique, Dominican Republic Volleyball

Alex Morgan, USA Soccer

Rie Tanaka, Japan Gymnastics (Those dimples... 
embarassed.gif
 )

Coralie Balmy, France Swimming (LAWD! 
nthat.gif
)

Zsuzsanna Jakabos, Hungary Swimming

Last edited:
Those not-so-subtle shots Dawn Harper and Kellie Wells fired at Lolo Jones were a bit :rolleyes :lol: The look on Michelle Beadles face was a bit of "shgcsadinbilua"

Nevin Yanit

Last edited:
So how large of a post count do I need before my posts aren't sent to "moderation" anymore??
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom