Women of the 2012 Olympic Games

I want to be inside like, half of these girls on this volleyball court right now. Dominican Rep. vs US should be a required match every tourney, Olympics or not.

I feel like I just watched the entire olympics in 15 minutes. Thanks NT for another A+ thread!

^^^ Raisman's traps are serious. A little too serious for my taste. I don't want my girl making my traps look small.

For team USA women's gymnastics I think she's the cutest:
Kyla Ross:

Probably one of the youngest gymnasts this year though.
But I agree

Catalina Ponor :pimp:

You're right. I hadn't really seen her before. She's right up there with Mustafina, if not hotter. Looks good out-of-uniform too (had to delete the link I posted because when I scrolled down I saw some not NT-appropriate content on there. My bad, mods).

Last edited:
Seriously man, I don't even log in often to post but you need to chill. Every post, you're either trolling or whining about something. Just curious, you still in high school, kid?

Man Catalina Ponor >>>>

Can't wait to watch her tonight. She's a real woman out there, already reaching her hotness whereas the others are cute and still based on potential

Pole vaulter Yelena Isinbayeva from Russia. Bronze this year and gold in '08 and '04. Saw her last night and was disappointed I've been missing out over the last 8 years :lol:

USA vs China in beach volleyball was awesome. I'm still in awe that Misty-May is packing a bit back there.

Had me like this the whole time

Back
Top Bottom