Woman stomping and Kicking Baby....SMDH

dmoney82

Banned
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Video

This woman should be put the $!% away forever. No telling what happened internally after standing on her like that.
smh.gif
smh.gif

there's a special place in hell for people like her.
& did the child double over in pain? That just about broke my heart.
smh.gif

Poor baby.. She couldnt even stand up straight. Wonder what she did when she took her back into the room?? This video is sad.

first of all when i seen this video i was so pissed
mad.gif
. man i'm a straight up gent. when it comes to women but i'm sorry if i ever caught some -----doing this to one of my kids i do her just like that and thats straight talk.

yeah so whats the story on this.. i mean it was videotaped and all, was it a babysitter? does anyone remember that video in the phillipines i think it waswhere htey caught the babysitter hitting the child and they started beating the woman?

Originally Posted by manny1

first of all when i seen this video i was so pissed
mad.gif
. man i'm a straight up gent. when it comes to women but i'm sorry if i ever caught some ----- doing this to one of my kids i do her just like that and thats straight talk.
Was gonna put pretty much the same thing. I don't care if it's a woman, if someone does that to my child I would @*#@ them up.

Anyone know the story to this vid yet? I'm thinking maybe it was a nanny cam thing?

Back
Top Bottom