Wisdom teeth out Vol. What to eat?

I have had this garlic taste for the past 3 days in my mouth. Every time I move my tongue against my back tooth I get a taste of it and it's annoying. I've brushed and flossed back there so many times but nothing seems to work. :smh: My socket hasn't fully healed yet either and I'm still living on yogurt and shakes. Double :smh: :smh:

I wanna say that's normal..
U can try picking at it with a toothpick or something.. If it comes right off.. It's not suppose to be there.. If it starts to bleed.. Leave it alone..

I also had rly bad breath after the first week. Rinse with salt water. Alot of salt. It helps

I wanna say that's normal..
U can try picking at it with a toothpick or something.. If it comes right off.. It's not suppose to be there.. If it starts to bleed.. Leave it alone..

I also had rly bad breath after the first week. Rinse with salt water. Alot of salt. It helps

I'll try picking it with a toothpick but I feel like it's stuck onto the bone. Just rinsed with some salt water....How long did it take for your hole to completely close up?

Got mine done at the end of February.. One hole on the bottom is 98% closed.. The other bottom one is like 80%... And the two top ones are still kinda big

Got mine done at the end of February.. One hole on the bottom is 98% closed.. The other bottom one is like 80%... And the two top ones are still kinda big

Can you eat pretty much anything at this point without having pain? I'm still living on pudding and mac n cheese. I've had it at this point. My dentist didn't put stitches this time around so I think that's what's prolonging the healing process.

It's been 5 days now since the surgery and I want some hot sauce with my pasta but I'm not sure if I should.

i was on the vicodin and chocolate snack pack diet for a week. only pain i got was the emotional pain from lookin and talkin like a straight fool in public with my swollen *** mouth 
laugh.gif

i ate rice maybe a day after i got multiple wisdom teeth yanked out....i'm filipino, i need my rice with the uulam.

I got all four removed while I was in boot camp. Being SIQ for two days with the oxy assist was :pimp:. I ate mostly rice (big mistake because it would always get stuck in the holes. Pause.), mashed potatoes, and soup for about a week and the bleeding stopped for me about two weeks later. Lost six pounds in the process.

Last edited:
After using that pressure washer for my mouth I finally got rid of the stuff that was stuck back there and that bad breath lol

Back
Top Bottom