Wisdom teeth out Vol. What to eat?

The bleeding has slowed down but it's already been 7 hours and it still hasn't stopped. I feel like I'm putting the gauze in wrong.

You have to really Bite down on the gauze. My bleeding lasted a while.. A few days later I would still bleed a little every once Ina while..

mom made some mash potatoes
and had a bunch of EAS muscle milk shakes

lost 10 pounds ..

Man I got my bottom right taken out a couple of months ago. First time I was ever moaning from pain. One hour later, my mouth was killing me and I sounded like mushmouth

i got my upper right one taken out 3 weeks ago and for some reason its starting to hurt now
mad.gif
. i went to the dentist and all he said was to floss more
grin.gif
. anyone ever experience this? no infection and the hole closed up, but the tooth right before my wisdom tooth has been bothering me for almost a week
ohwell.gif

KFC mashed potatoes and gravy were my staple. :pimp:

Got so desperate I put a big mac in the blender. :smh:

Fams, the pain is irking right now - and I got mine out last wednesday.

How is it possible that it hurts now more than before? Could it be infection? I hope not.... :frown:

Fams, the pain is irking right now - and I got mine out last wednesday.

How is it possible that it hurts now more than before? Could it be infection? I hope not.... :frown:

Is it severe pain?
The clot could have came out and exposed the nerve..

And as far as infection goes.. If you've been rinsing with warm salt water you shud be good

Got all 4 out last month..
Only one hole has completely closed..smh

Last edited:
From 1-10 scale, the pain is nearing like 7. When I look in the mirror, I can see the hole getting smaller but i can also see some white still in there.

When I was at the dentist, he wrote a 'script for vicodin and said here - I was like Doc, I can't take vicodin - they make me sick....I requested Percocet because it actually helps....he brushed me off, wrote me Tylenol 3 instead and proceeded to rip the original 'script for vicodin up and threw it away lol doctor must've thought I was some crazy pill-head, and Im not - I hate pills.

And I'm at work right now, might have to leave early because of this.

From 1-10 scale, the pain is nearing like 7. When I look in the mirror, I can see the hole getting smaller but i can also see some white still in there.

When I was at the dentist, he wrote a 'script for vicodin and said here - I was like Doc, I can't take vicodin - they make me sick....I requested Percocet because it actually helps....he brushed me off, wrote me Tylenol 3 instead and proceeded to rip the original 'script for vicodin up and threw it away lol doctor must've thought I was some crazy pill-head, and Im not - I hate pills.

And I'm at work right now, might have to leave early because of this.

If you could see the bone then from what I've read online it usually means you have a dry socket. Just google dry socket images and see if it looks anything like the pictures on there. If the pain is severe the dentist should have cleaned the socket out for you and given you a long rinsing injection needle type thing to help wash away the food deposits after you eat.

Yeah.. I took the Vicodin.. And they made me
Rly sick.. I took like 5 days off for it.. And had to call out 2 days..
After the first week I was taking 4 200mg ibuprofen.. And that helped the pain better than Tylenol..

The white stuff is normal.. I learned that the hard way.. I kept picking at it all the time.. Just made it bleed

Yes! I don't have a dry socket. It's just taking forever to heal. How long did it take before your gum fully healed for those that went through this horrible procedure?

This is what I was referring to when I said "long rinsing injection needle type thing." Just got this today so I can rinse out the excess food in the hole.

Yes! I don't have a dry socket. It's just taking forever to heal. How long did it take before your gum fully healed for those that went through this horrible procedure?

This is what I was referring to when I said "long rinsing injection needle type thing." Just got this today [COLOR=#red]so I can rinse out the excess food in the hole.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom