Will the Foam Madness continue?

Like others have said the shoe game moves in cycles , right now is just the foams time to shine.

Most of the people who really have an issue are the serious foamheads from back in the day who don't like the idea of odd colors or too many releases. Just like anything in life it'll end, can't go on forever.

Like others have said the shoe game moves in cycles , right now is just the foams time to shine.

Most of the people who really have an issue are the serious foamheads from back in the day who don't like the idea of odd colors or too many releases. Just like anything in life it'll end, can't go on forever.

It's Pennys' fault!

Ever since he brought out the Royals in the playoffs, I've been hooked.

Had me looking at the screen like, $#%
eek.gif

No matter what colorways they continue to bring out, it's always going to be my favorite shoe.....Period.

It's Pennys' fault!

eek.gif

No matter what colorways they continue to bring out, it's always going to be my favorite shoe.....Period.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Are you making up some of these foams listed above? Because I've never read or heard of half of them.
I think he's just giving an example of how releases should go.

Are you making up some of these foams listed above? Because I've never read or heard of half of them.

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

It's Pennys' fault!

eek.gif

I only own the blues.

Every other color I've tried to fall for -- Coppers, Pewters, Purples -- I've copped, maybe worn, and eventually just sold/traded.  I always end up saying, "that color looks better as a FP I"...

#Yeshrug

I am, and always will be, an FP I dude.  When those initially dropped... Psht... All Foam "hype" combined has NOTHING on how those did in DC/PG/MD.

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

It's Pennys' fault!

eek.gif

I only own the blues.

Every other color I've tried to fall for -- Coppers, Pewters, Purples -- I've copped, maybe worn, and eventually just sold/traded.  I always end up saying, "that color looks better as a FP I"...

#Yeshrug

I am, and always will be, an FP I dude.  When those initially dropped... Psht... All Foam "hype" combined has NOTHING on how those did in DC/PG/MD.

The fact that the lace cover wont stay zipped up pisses me off when it comes to my Flights.

I'd rock em way more if that wasn't the case.

The fact that the lace cover wont stay zipped up pisses me off when it comes to my Flights.

I'd rock em way more if that wasn't the case.

Originally Posted by kingferic

Lol, it was just an imaginary scenario.  I think 6 a year would be fine if the colors made sense.  And the lace covers on FP1s; I may be the only one, but I unzip mine and tuck the part with the zipper/swoosh inside the collar area.  It may seem weird but I've never worn a FP1 w/ shorts zipped up.

Originally Posted by kingferic

Lol, it was just an imaginary scenario.  I think 6 a year would be fine if the colors made sense.  And the lace covers on FP1s; I may be the only one, but I unzip mine and tuck the part with the zipper/swoosh inside the collar area.  It may seem weird but I've never worn a FP1 w/ shorts zipped up.

a Yankee aka navy pro with a charcoal grey sole/lace area/tongue and inner boot....and a white swoosh/accents would be
smokin.gif

as for the FP1's, i've only zipped them up when playing ball. I noticed they tend to not stay zipped up if you sized down on 'em...which can be done easily.

btw...still need more 11.5-12.5 Flightposite 1's....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

a Yankee aka navy pro with a charcoal grey sole/lace area/tongue and inner boot....and a white swoosh/accents would be
smokin.gif

as for the FP1's, i've only zipped them up when playing ball. I noticed they tend to not stay zipped up if you sized down on 'em...which can be done easily.

btw...still need more 11.5-12.5 Flightposite 1's....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Question if they brought back a few FP1's you think the hype from the Foams would move over to FP1's if they dropped some nice colorways. Btw FP1's had the best cw's imo

Question if they brought back a few FP1's you think the hype from the Foams would move over to FP1's if they dropped some nice colorways. Btw FP1's had the best cw's imo

Originally Posted by got shoes

maybe if they dropped a niice cw like gold metallic  or silver... if  the hype got rollin
roll.gif
, soon everyone would want em

maybe if they dropped a niice cw like gold metallic  or silver... if  the hype got rollin
roll.gif
, soon everyone would want em

Still got the original eggplant FP I's. Zipper broke twice but still rockin em. One of the best FP's ever. They need to take a break from the foams and do these asap. The eggplants and the whites with the blue sole are much needed in my closet. I remember the whites on eastbay clearance back in the day for 49.99 and I passed. Definite kill yourself moment.........

Still got the original eggplant FP I's. Zipper broke twice but still rockin em. One of the best FP's ever. They need to take a break from the foams and do these asap. The eggplants and the whites with the blue sole are much needed in my closet. I remember the whites on eastbay clearance back in the day for 49.99 and I passed. Definite kill yourself moment.........

Originally Posted by Jgizzle79

I think soon, since people are hungry for Foams. I would love to see a few FP1's next year. Just give me the gold, eggs and the blacks and i'm good

Originally Posted by Jgizzle79

I think soon, since people are hungry for Foams. I would love to see a few FP1's next year. Just give me the gold, eggs and the blacks and i'm good

i don't think so, it could have easily started with the HOH's they dropped....but i sort of hope for some increased interest because i would love a bunch of new FP1 colorways...starting with that BP Royal Foam inspired mock up
devil.gif
indifferent.gif

I would love to see a few FP1's next year. Just give me the gold, eggs and the blacks and i'm good
i'm saying tho....they brought back the golds, eggs, blacks, and silvers....as well as the HOH's....that UNC colorway, and even the women finally got a release
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom