Why would anyone buy an M5?

^true, but can you really compare GM to BMW in terms of quality and/or refinement???

Originally Posted by shch

^true, but can you really compare GM to BMW in terms of quality and/or refinement???
BMW's aren't that great in terms of quality.

Is 30k worth the 'refinement' over a CTS-V? Maybe for some.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i just did some reading up on the 09 ctv-s

very impressive.........and for the price compared to a m5 or amg

still..............i dont care for american whips like that. zr1 is baddddd though
Exactly how I feel. The CTS-V is undoubtedly a better performer, but the BMW looks, name, interior, etc. is enough to justify purchasing it overthe Caddy. And I'm a performance nut. But let's face it, these are 5-passenger sedans, not Formula 1 cars, so it can only get you so far.

That caddy is just plain sick
eek.gif

smh.gif
cts-v looks almost the damn same as the older model... they should have updated it with the newer body style... the new front of the cts is mean....

i saw an m9(didnt even know that exists) on I-15 out here in san diego. i tried taking a picture but it was going about 130, right past me

me and my boy used to BEAST over M5's back in the day. dunno how he feels bout em now but i'm over it.

and looks-wise, M3>M6>M5.

imo.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

i saw an m9(didnt even know that exists) on I-15 out here in san diego. i tried taking a picture but it was going about 130, right past me

M9..!?!? theres not even a 9 series

i could never pay for a car with smg. i drove a new m3, every time i downshifted it was like a 15 year old driving a stick for the 1st time.

laugh.gif
mistahphaze wrote:

my fault, i meant m7, i was thinking of something else, the wood bats i use are called m9's

laugh.gif
mistahphaze wrote:

my fault, i meant m7, i was thinking of something else, the wood bats i use are called m9's

indifferent.gif

Get outta this thread. It's clear you know nothing about bmws

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

laugh.gif
mistahphaze wrote:

indifferent.gif

No sir, it's clear you know nothing and bmws.
grin.gif

The poster was probably referring to the Alpina B7 which is sold by BMW in the states. Since it was going 130, it makes sense he just saw one letter and then7.

Originally Posted by nicefro

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

laugh.gif
mistahphaze wrote:

indifferent.gif

No sir, it's clear you know nothing and bmws.
grin.gif

The poster was probably referring to the Alpina B7 which is sold by BMW in the states. Since it was going 130, it makes sense he just saw one letter and then 7.

as much as i love the b7 its not an m7

I have the keys to an E46 M3 and that car is plenty fast for day-to-day usage. I can only imagine what a 420hp E90/2 or 500hp E60 is like.

Give me an E46 in Alpine White with Imola Red leather, CSL bumper/truck/wheels, and I'm straight...

3653804_10.jpg

^^best answer yet

m3 is the best out of the bunch imo for bmw enthusiast
m5 is great
and m6 just shows you got alot of dough imo

i think this probaly because i have an m3
maybe a little bias
but you cant go wrong with either 3

and btw
m5>any caddy

Back
Top Bottom