Why would anyone buy an M5?

Originally Posted by Ghenges

^^what the hell is going on in your avy

i always
laugh.gif
everytime i see it

Glad some people still enjoy the E39 M5.

On another note, the Laguna Seca Blue E46 M3. Now thats an eye-opener color.

E39 M5 > Every other car on the road.

The M3 and M5 are very different cars. I love both, but it really depends what you want...

I'm not crazy about the M6.

06 m5s with 30k on the odometer with existing warranty for $50-$55k...

m5s are like a dime a dozen for small families around here, m6s are for established bachelors, m3s are for spoiled rich high school/college kids

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

m5s are like a dime a dozen for small families around here, m6s are for established bachelors, m3s are for spoiled rich high school/college kids
cant hate..... but it is so true. especially on the spoiled rich college students

lol that was on point.

Originally Posted by ohstyles

If you can afford an M5 you're probably not worrying about depreciation.
QFT, you just dont save up your pennies and say Im going to buy an M5 with this. The vehicle is catered to a specific set of individuals and Imsure only a hand full of people on this board fall into that categoriy.

co-sign.

Originally Posted by nicefro

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I've always liked the M5 better than the M3. Its my favorite car. I still want a 2003 540i tho.
6 speed manual m sport. Yes sir.
E39 M5 > *

And if I wanted an E60, I'd wait until the F10 then get an '08 for pennies.

You already know

Can anyone explain the B7?

Im not a big BMW enthusiast, but im assuming its a 7series?

[h2]Vehicle Summary[/h2]Tired of your neighbors boasting that their hot-rod European sedan can beat your BMW 7 Series? Get in line for the Alpina B7, a version of BMW's flagship that gives the Audi S8 and Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG something to chew on. German tuner Alpina has had its way with many cars in BMW's lineup, but the only other one to hit U.S. shores - officially, anyway - was the Roadster V8, a modified version of BMW's Z8 sports car. The Alpina B7 is based on the regular-length 750i. The V-12-powered 760Li comes only in the extended length, based on the 750Li. Read more
arrowOrangeSmall.gif

The guy who started this thread has clearly never driven an M5. All though the audi s line is pretty dam nice too.

Originally Posted by XxxxMT23xxxX

cant hate..... but it is so true. especially on the spoiled rich college students

So when I finish engineering school and get a 6 figure job and decide to buy a M3, im a spoiled rich kid now? Always going to be haters.
eyes.gif

Man for $100k I'm startin a business. I couldn't even fathom coppin a wheel for that much. I can't do luxary wheels. Give me a a Black Tahoe hybridw/ black rims/ chrome trim and I'll be smooth

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Originally Posted by XxxxMT23xxxX

So when I finish engineering school and get a 6 figure job and decide to buy a M3, im a spoiled rich kid now? Always going to be haters.
eyes.gif
he wasn't hating he was just observing a trend

it's not that serious

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by ohstyles

If you can afford an M5 you're probably not worrying about depreciation.
QFT, you just dont save up your pennies and say Im going to buy an M5 with this. The vehicle is catered to a specific set of individuals and Im sure only a hand full of people on this board fall into that categoriy.
laugh.gif
you'd be surprised how many people in LA try to keepup. Some dudes don't have the money but try to keep an image so they spend majority of their monthly paychecks on a car payment.

Back
Top Bottom