why nyc is better than la...NO I'M JK BUT REAL QUESTION FOR WEST COASTERS...

Say your NFL team is playing on the east coast one week...isn't it weird to wake up at 10 am and start watching it? In the midwest, I'm so used togames starting at 12 or 3...seems perfect.

laugh.gif
@ waking up early to catch sports games
NYC>>>>>
on top of the world kiddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

not really.. depends on how messed up i was on Saturday night
laugh.gif

that's my point
laugh.gif

usually when i had a long night, i wake up around 11:30, make sure my fantasy roster is good to go and enjoy football for the next 12 hours.

Originally Posted by 93SnakedFox

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

isn't it weird to wake up at 10 am and start watching it?

Not if they've been doing it their whole life....
Yup.

Plus, once the morning/afternoon games are over you can still get stuff done on Sunday.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

laugh.gif
NYC>>>>>
on top of the world kiddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

download.blog

CANT NOBODY TOUCH NYC RIGHT NOW...............................

If youre from any other state, we dont need you comin in here defending your place.

#27, #%!$ your state.

but what if your team is playing on the west coast for basketball. good games usually last until 10-1030 pacific time. so for you east coasters you would bestaying up until at least 1.

waking up "early" at 10am > staying up until 1 to finish a game

la > nyc

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

but what if your team is playing on the west coast for basketball. good games usually last until 10-1030 pacific time. so for you east coasters you would be staying up until at least 1.

la > nyc

Bingo

MidWest gets the best times.

12pm games.
3pm games

7:00/7:30pm Night games

I love it.

laugh.gif
NYC>>>>>

Come to LA wit all that "NYC this, NYC that talk" and watch how quick u get GOT!

LOL naw but fa real, congrats to the Yankees, and the city/state of New York.

but what if your team is playing on the west coast for basketball. good games usually last until 10-1030 pacific time. so for you east coasters you would be staying up until at least 1.

la > nyc
indifferent.gif

In NYC we start getting ready to go out at 1AM.

la > nyc

BUT BUT BUT...The T-Wolves are usually out of the game by about 4 minutes after tipoff anyway
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Waking up early is not even a big of a deal. Some of you East Coast NTers make something big out of something very trivial.

Say your NFL team is playing on the east coast one week...isn't it weird to wake up at 10 am and start watching it? In the midwest, I'm so used to games starting at 12 or 3...seems perfect.

.LOL at new yorkers coming up with wack @** facts to pump themselves up
roll.gif
it was 72 degrees and sunny today in november how you guys doing.

Originally Posted by ekin805 formally rza9

Say your NFL team is playing on the east coast one week...isn't it weird to wake up at 10 am and start watching it? In the midwest, I'm so used to games starting at 12 or 3...seems perfect.

.LOL at new yorkers coming up with wack @** facts to pump themselves up
roll.gif
it was 72 degrees and sunny today in november how you guys doing.

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Waking up early is not even a big of a deal. Some of you East Coast NTers make something big out of something very trivial.

I'm from Minnesota [Cali]Bruh[/Cali]

la > nyc

The Only downside imo. Them TNT games be going on till like 2 in the morning.

laugh.gif
NYC>>>>>

Dont you live in Jersey?

Back
Top Bottom