why nyc is better than la...NO I'M JK BUT REAL QUESTION FOR WEST COASTERS...

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by ekin805 formally rza9

Say your NFL team is playing on the east coast one week...isn't it weird to wake up at 10 am and start watching it? In the midwest, I'm so used to games starting at 12 or 3...seems perfect.

.LOL at new yorkers coming up with wack @** facts to pump themselves up
roll.gif
it was 72 degrees and sunny today in november how you guys doing.

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Waking up early is not even a big of a deal. Some of you East Coast NTers make something big out of something very trivial.

I'm from Minnesota [Cali]Bruh[/Cali]
lol even worse say whats up to prince for me
1237576401_prince_does_not_aprove.gif

sorry prince didnt mean to get u mad

Say your NFL team is playing on the east coast one week...isn't it weird to wake up at 10 am and start watching it? In the midwest, I'm so used to games starting at 12 or 3...seems perfect.
I don't think it matter if we've been doing out whole lives, it still sucks.

Prime example: Last Sunday AFTER Halloween; Cowboys vs. Seahawks
tired.gif
and Iwas hung over. Damn fml.
laugh.gif

For k-12 students and most working adults, waking up around 10am is "sleeping in" for them.

The early starts are only an issue for NFL fans who are in the 18-30 year old group and whose team has an early east coast start and that plays in a PST city(that is only four teams anyway). The only other group affected are 18-30 year olds on the West Coast, who really care about catching the early game, which isusually some crappy Cowboys or Raiders game anyway.

I'll trade that to have reasonable start and stop times for the prime time NFL games as well as most NBA games.

Was in Vegas a couple of weekends ago...and it was weird as shhh watching the Giants @ 10am...But I was able to watch all the games...then go out & partyFTW
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom