Why no air max 93 og retro?

reliable source? Ill buy a pair on discount
I doubt they going on discount the craze for air max in general has been pretty hyped they may not sellout immediately because they aren’t the most popular AM model but I doubt they going on disco

Reactions: PJS
A3529B27-E933-487C-AC09-822D7B7F4F46.jpeg
This is the colourway releasing in 2018 by the way
my prayers have been answered..3 pairs

I doubt they going on discount the craze for air max in general has been pretty hyped they may not sellout immediately because they aren’t the most popular AM model but I doubt they going on disco
In 2014 they gathered dusts at the outlets I picked up half of mine there

Reactions: PJS
D1DF56AB-2C08-47E7-A287-77AB04307337.jpeg
B0DFA103-66D6-4618-AFE4-DB79A964993D.jpeg
97250075-908E-40CE-A58C-B641F9FC0CA5.jpeg
And I can’t see the NMD/yeezy hypebeasts latching on unless Nike goes on a mass marketing campaign which I doubt it there bringing out the “so called” air max 270 hybrid of the Airmax 93/180 never be the 270 in my opinion For Airmax day 2018 so they are dropping the aquamarine 180s and the white sport/turq before or around the same time

Attachments

• 4E418590-20E4-486E-98D6-8B41C40914D5.jpeg
    4E418590-20E4-486E-98D6-8B41C40914D5.jpeg
    67.9 KB · Views: 3
In 2014 they gathered dusts at the outlets I picked up half of mine there
Yeah I got a pair of the 2014 retro I knew they sat then but I also feel air Maxes in general are making a solid comeback and I know right now it’s quiet but we still got about two months until they release and like you said above Nike could do a good job marketing these to bring attention to the shoe and that means bringing ppl who are hype beast that aren’t interested in the shoe at all other than to make a profit by all means I would love for these to sit I plan on copping a fresh pair to rock but you know and I know everyone doesn’t buy shoes to wear rather to sell I just hope everyone who wants a pair to wear like myself gets them

Yeah I got a pair of the 2014 retro I knew they sat then but I also feel air Maxes in general are making a solid comeback and I know right now it’s quiet but we still got about two months until they release and like you said above Nike could do a good job marketing these to bring attention to the shoe and that means bringing ppl who are hype beast that aren’t interested in the shoe at all other than to make a profit by all means I would love for these to sit I plan on copping a fresh pair to rock but you know and I know everyone doesn’t buy shoes to wear rather to sell I just hope everyone who wants a pair to wear like myself gets them
I’m sure we will get a pair and I really hope the hypebeasts stay worrying about boosts and Palace hoodies lol

They care, they just don't realize it.

Those details make the shoe infinitely more attractive. Not to mention how much more complicated and robust they look compared to the reduced models. OGs are something else in person. Maybe the pics don't do them justice. If the retros we're built the same way the consumer would feel like they were getting their money's worth.

Yes previously the crowd are not fond of "huarache" construction as well the mudguard look
Now the crowd accepts it and air huaraches are popular

AM93 being the huarache sibling will become heat

Don't roast me but the first time I saw somebody wearing Air Huaraches, I thought .......WTF is this trend? Wearing ugly Nike shoes is the trend? The mudguard look cheap

Then I saw on magzine somebody saying sad story of cumbling AM93 (we see crumbling Jordan stories and crumbling 95 stories a lot)........ I thought, why cry over some ugly Air Max? Which year is that? That mudguard is ugly and that large air bag looking cheap is no fashion compared to AM90, AM1, AMBW

Now I am in for Persian Violet 93
If the turqoise executed well, I'm in too.

This year is 97 being hot, 95s now sit in dust.

Yes previously the crowd are not fond of "huarache" construction as well the mudguard look
Now the crowd accepts it and air huaraches are popular

AM93 being the huarache sibling will become heat

Don't roast me but the first time I saw somebody wearing Air Huaraches, I thought .......WTF is this trend? Wearing ugly Nike shoes is the trend? The mudguard look cheap

Then I saw on magzine somebody saying sad story of cumbling AM93 (we see crumbling Jordan stories and crumbling 95 stories a lot)........ I thought, why cry over some ugly Air Max? Which year is that? That mudguard is ugly and that large air bag looking cheap is no fashion compared to AM90, AM1, AMBW

Now I am in for Persian Violet 93
If the turqoise executed well, I'm in too.

This year is 97 being hot, 95s now sit in dust.
man-with-monocle-straw-hat-and-pipe-at-goodwood-revival-CETA79.jpg

You've offended us sir. 93s aren't ugly. They are the best ones. Ask Tinker.

Your opinions are of the retros it seems which ironically doesn't have the detached upper that would make these a true hurrache type model.
And all that mudguard talk.

Away with you.

Last edited:
0BEF92E0-E0E0-427D-92F7-CFEEC6D74C7A.jpeg
I messaged Nike regarding the 93s upcoming 2018 release and got this response??? Are Nike playing hard to get and dumbing it down!!! Or is it all BS and the 93s aren’t returning after all???

Back
Top Bottom