Why is the West so slept on currently?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dont Sleep On my boy

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Idk, tell Dre to realease that damn Detox album and the West will be revived
laugh.gif
. But seriously, it's all a cycle. Not to mention, the West gotta start pushin themselves and promotin themselves to get that love. Until then, the world will continue to ignore.
da old west ain't helping em and when your in ice cube, dre, snoop, e40, etc. shadow on top of you its HARD to step outta it.

game made it cuz he sounds like he's from NY....

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by ninjahood

game made it cuz he sounds like he's from NY....
Who from NY does Game sound like?
its not WHO he sounds like, its HOW he sounds like, his word pronunciations, and syntax is not unlike da typical NY rapper.

Just enjoy the music they make.

Mainstream music consist of Actors being told what to say, how to dress, and who to be.

Why is anyone really waiting for a Detox album? And have any of you ever heard of 2Eleven? He's from the west as well. Can actually spit IMO.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Mixtape?
http://kendricklamar.bandcamp.com/
a lot of this is great
eek.gif
QFT that P and Patron track is
eek.gif

YES!!!. Has been getting GREAT Rotation since Jewels put me up on it almost 3 months ago
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
not bad, who produces for this dude tho, the instrumentation is 
eek.gif

Can someone put me up on the more recent work of all those U-N-I type artists ya'll was mentioning? I'm not even recognizing most of those names and i'm sharin' soil with em'.
smh.gif

That new Laroo is killin' em. Every single song got a right time in the whip.
58825c1ea270a803fe45008c7838ab3e1e27f17.jpg

454 makin' some noise. A lot of them ain't about nothing, but Thai startin' to grow on me and Traxamillion been overlooked for way too damn long.

Forget COD, I'll drop you 100 packs
58825c1ea270a803fe45008c7838ab3e1e27f17.jpg

I used to hate that the West was so overlooked, but i'm actually startin' to like how it's shaping up.

HAD to bump this thread. I KNOW you guys aren't sleeping on Kendrick anymore, Dom is moving up the ranks, and Skeme and Casey Veggies recently dropped dope tapes. Not to mention my dude Mann is about to blow up the radio with Buzzin'...

Back
Top Bottom