WHY IS THE 2014 911 TURBO S ALMOST TWICE THE PRICE OF A GTR? (VID)

Porsche is a beast. If I had to drop my car I'd grab a 997.2 like your buddy's. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure your can mod that car pretty good without even upgrading the trans and engine because they are bulletproof. On the gtr if you want to upgrade the turbos it's very wise to upgrade the engine and trans which is costly. Switzer performance in Ohio is great with the Porsche platform. The only thing I don't like about Porsche is all the expensive options that add up to a GT-R once you option the car out.

Still rather have a GTR but the 911 is cool. I drove one for at my job for about 90 seconds, didn't wanna get out of it lol

[COLOR=#red]The GTR can only do it 3-4 times before going into limp mode. If you do it more than that you can void your warranty.

wut did you just now make this up? launching it over and over wont void the warranty anymore that was only with the early gtrs.. :lol:

you sound like you hate the GTR for some reason big whoop a car that cost twice as much performs better i dont see your point... :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom