Why is Popeyes so slow

Not sure GIF - Find on GIFER

Yall's gonna have to show me on paper they changed the sandwich on paper(not reddit or youtube). Im 1000% sure its in yall's head.
You found A change. Good for you, but you do realize the calories can change without effecting taste. The cut of the chicken change the calories.
I literally showed you how the sandwich changed and you're still going.

First of all, Im cracking a joke because that flavor/soggy thing can go either way. :lol: Secondly, you posted an article that you clearly half read, because it flat out says Popeyes confirmed there was no change.

First of all, Im cracking a joke because that flavor/soggy thing can go either way. :lol: Secondly, you posted an article that you clearly half read, because it flat out says Popeyes confirmed there was no change.
I read it all. Of course Popeyes is going to say nothing changed. Millions of people didn't just miraculously say "Whoa wait this is smaller" one the restock. You didn't have it so just stop commenting. You look silly.

the fact this is even an argument shows the sandwich is really like that :lol: :wow:

Jawn polarizing
haha na I just get annoyed when people talk about things they know nothing about. Dude is convinced everyone is wrong when he has no reference at all. Clown behavior.

They’re hoping you change your mind.

you know they don’t clean them nasty soda machines or their Fryers.

All I’m saying is I work across the street from one and I done had that sandwich many many times

And I was a fat mf

When they had that first run, it was like a few weeks before it came back and that second run wasn’t the same.

guess you it’s up to you to take my word on it
Yeah I had it before the crowds, there was definitely a difference after a while. Odd decision, I doubt they were losing money on it.

Got love for CFA but "Chicken Chain" is a lazy way to categorize. Imagine lumping all burger joints under "Beef Chain." Only time I fw the opp is when I'm overseas, where it's actually a lot better. Other than that, reign on Popeyes!

There’s been a kfc by my house my whole life and I haven’t been there since the og popcorn chicken drop

Got love for CFA but "Chicken Chain" is a lazy way to categorize. Imagine lumping all burger joints under "Beef Chain." Only time I fw the opp is when I'm overseas, where it's actually a lot better. Other than that, reign on Popeyes!
Are there any other specifically chicken sandwich chains like CFA? I can't think of any.

Are there any other specifically chicken sandwich chains like CFA? I can't think of any.
Raising Canes is similar, but they're more known for their tenders. Bojangles at least has real chicken pieces.

Back
Top Bottom