Why is Popeyes so slow

It's the one in that plaza near 711?

actually fam, thats the one off manchester and fig. the drive thru is 24 hrs.
smokin.gif
dudes is lucky... what I would've done for them to swap hours with Mcdonald's @ my college 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I feel like I get Popeyes every Friday lol. But at the time of this post I ordered my food. Next post will be when I get it.

KFC's Honey BBQ wings :wow:

There is only one place out here that will still dip them all for you :lol:

They never have 20 wings on hand so I have to wait 15 but lawd a merthy

Was pioneer chicken good? I know they're almost extinct but I've seen them in a few places around LA. My homie who grew up in echo park used to vouch for it but idk, I never had it..
Oh damn, did see your reply. My bad dude.

It was pretty good from what I remember and thought it to be a little better than Kentucky Fried Chicken. That was easily over 20 years ago, haven't run into another one since then.

My ***** I been second in line to order for the last 10 min on 125th. Got people arguing with cashiers talking about "this sprite is too sweet give me a Dr Pepper" **** you expected from soda b?? Got another dude arguing about the price is too dam high all I want is a 5 pc spicey tenders man /rant

My ***** I been second in line to order for the last 10 min on 125th. Got people arguing with cashiers talking about "this sprite is too sweet give me a Dr Pepper" **** you expected from soda b?? Got another dude arguing about the price is too dam high all I want is a 5 pc spicey tenders man /rant

The 5 piece tender meal is $10 :rofl:

only thing i get from them are their promotional $5 boxes , whatever it is for the moment. 9/10 good. only thing I can't have is their macaroni..makes me yack

KFC's Honey BBQ wings :wow:

There is only one place out here that will still dip them all for you :lol:

They never have 20 wings on hand so I have to wait 15 but lawd a merthy

I havent seen these in years. I use to loveee getting this back in high school. That said, I cant really **** with kfc's wings. They're too small.

I've been to a KFC somewhere in central california many years ago and was surprised it was a buffet, I went to town that day.
word. that lil gold mine of a find was the KFC in Hawaiian Gardens, CA.  I don't believe its there any longer.

I might get roasted for this, but I no care, I no care...

But Wal-Mart's bakery spicy chicken and General Tso boneless chicken is better than KFC & Popeyes.

Come at me.

gif-12.gif

Last edited:
Popeyes is massively overrated, and Church's isn't even edible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom