Why is it that women think they can....

Just talk to her and dont even look at her at all spare a few glances at her face. That !*! ALWAYS works on high school girls hahahaha

this is 1 I never understood. it seems so simple, if you want attention and you dress for it, you're gonna get attention, some good and some bad. they justaren't logical!

i am not beasting on the low lol. im a girl. i asked to see pics because i want to see these outfits that you guys are talking about. and the ones you posted look like club attire to me. doesnt look out of order to me at all.
Correct me if i'm wrong, but the entire idea of a club is a spot to meet members of the opposite sex, right?

Club attire is meant to grab the attention of potential suitors.

So if a girl don't want that attention at that time, maybe her ******* shouldn't be hangin' out while she's at
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
Safeway.
laugh.gif

^^^true....

this is off topic but this girl randomly said "hey beautiful" to me today and it kinda got me sprung lol

Same reason dudes buy flashy cars... to get false respect and/or attention.

If you wanna dress and be sexy, I'm all for your empowerment. But just as I can't expect NOT to get a few stares or comments if I were to wear a shirtthat says "There is a bulge in my pants, and it IS for you", you can't expect NOT to get a few if you wear something with your **** hanging out.Or worse yet, if I had on pants that had a big %%% smiley face on the crotch--word to Joe Boxer--and then I got mad when a woman stared at my groin. What sensewould THAT make?

You draw attention to an area, you are simply asking for attention to that area. Sound redundant and stupid? So is the argument of why people get mad at staresand words. You brought this on yourself. Good and bad go together like bullets and guns.

Now, you speak on the touching... I have nothing to say. Smack a fool, hun. Smack a fool the $@%% out.

Originally Posted by Thestreetdream

its for attention. if i saw my girl do that, i'll kill her lol

I used to get pissed at my ex when she dressed IMO like that. I knew she did it for attention because she was an attention ##%*!. She used to always ALWAY**** me with the....I dress sexy for you papi or the I got a nice body I should be able to show it. I hated that %%*.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by Twig1026

They go out prepared to meet their dream guy or a celebrity. When average joe gawks or approaches it isn't the type of attention they desire so they're sour salty towards it
The celebrities only mess with the high caliber chicks [pizzle pow] anyways..And the Shell CEO ain't worried about no brooklyn community college chick in a cheap dress
roll.gif
Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

roll.gif
damn bo...u got chicks coming for ya head now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Haha i've always wondered the same thing. They wear stuff to show off the goodies, yet they get mad when we try and catch a peek.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

You forgot to call him a little boy
HAHA! That's funny. Mostly because I've never thrown out any personal insults here but y'all get offended over every little thing and have to go there. If the shoes doesn't fit, don't wear them.

HERE I IS!
28b352d24cbf78c5598c06e1bcaf1a394e3d854.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Dakingii

*waits for Dylishis response*
i also await the stupidity she will respond with
Anything seems stupid when you're already salty and mad at the world.
frown.gif
I'm sorry you get sent off in the club but I can't make it better. Jesus loves you though!

And sorry to disappoint. I don't have anything to say on this matter really. It ain't like a girl HAS to be dressed skanky for a #+$%$ to say something. But whatever, people talk crazy, can't do anything about it. As long as dude aren't touching them...whatever.
I bet you have a flatty.
And I bet you have a thumb $+#!.
laugh.gif
How much money you wanna put on it?
laugh.gif

*Insert Michael Jordan At The Dunk Contest Gif*

because women are here to get #%%# and get pregnant . Sorry to sound ignorant but i think the only thing that men are interest in women is sex.

HERE I IS!
28b352d24cbf78c5598c06e1bcaf1a394e3d854.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Dakingii

*waits for Dylishis response*
i also await the stupidity she will respond with
Anything seems stupid when you're already salty and mad at the world.
frown.gif
I'm sorry you get sent off in the club but I can't make it better. Jesus loves you though!

And sorry to disappoint. I don't have anything to say on this matter really. It ain't like a girl HAS to be dressed skanky for a #+$%$ to say something. But whatever, people talk crazy, can't do anything about it. As long as dude aren't touching them...whatever.
70w6qp.jpg

1f33535045db73a8626d991a3c1512176c87aac.gif

Because they enjoy watching men make a fool of themselves. When guys realize there are more women in this world then men the world will be a better place

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Because they enjoy watching men make a fool of themselves. When guys realize there are more women in this world then men the world will be a better place

so you saying women aren't smart enough to take over the world/better it if its more of yall?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom