Why is it NT only likes its females in picture form??

because this is the internetz. girls aren't on the internets. its like seeing a unicorn

because this is the internetz. girls aren't on the internets. its like seeing a unicorn

How long are we going to hold on to this joke, doe??

Not talking to you specifically....

Last edited:
Gabby flow and weekend girl.
One day...

I think weekend girl was around before I started posting. But I remember Gabby Flow :wow:
Always thought bana was cool too. Most NT females have moved on to twitter though.

Y'all take these female threads really seriously, I wonder the motives for some of you guys on here,

It always turns into a heated conversation of a bunch of dudes snarling and grunting each other over the internet like " I challonge you to a E-duel"

Fighting over some chick y'all don't know who doesn't give a flying fudge about anyone of y'all.

I think some of you guys need to just log off Niketalk and hang out with actually women the obsessiveness and anxiousness will start to wear off.

It's not just about females though. Pretty much when anyone makes certain claims online people ask for proof. Pics/tagged pics etc

Hell there was a dude in the dressing better thread recently getting his Catfish on with other guys pics...even used a Justin Timberlake photo from a GQ shoot. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Because the ChitownLegen/sole4real fiasco was one of the most intricate acts of skullduggery and gender misrepresentation ever woven
That fiasco solidified how pathetic some of these lame *** NT'ers really are.
mean.gif
I had a sense there was something up with that **** but I didn't think someone would stoop THAT low just for props from dudes they don't know and will never meet. ***** carried that **** out for YEARS b...how much of a loser are you in "real life" that you have to act out as 2 different people online to feel better about yourself? SMH. Sad **** is he wasn't the only one that faked the funk on here.

Because the ChitownLegen/sole4real fiasco was one of the most intricate acts of skullduggery and gender misrepresentation ever woven

That fiasco solidified how pathetic some of these lame *** NT'ers really are. :smh: I had a sense there was something up with that **** but I didn't think someone would stoop THAT low just for props from dudes they don't know and will never meet. ***** carried that **** out for YEARS b...how much of a loser are you in "real life" that you have to act out as 2 different people online to feel better about yourself? SMH. Sad **** is he wasn't the only one that faked the funk on here.

I remember when THB pretended to be a teenage female lmaoo I forgot the screen name he used it was a few yrs back

Back
Top Bottom