Why is it NT only likes its females in picture form??

i think it's annoying to consistently ask for pictures but on the other hand i dont even see these females post a pic of themselves in pyp's. Dudes have no problems posting pics of themselves but the girls do. Doesnt make sense to me

@ that dude thinking I changed my avi, I had that avi since I've been regularly posting on dec 10, ask any of the TAY regular posters :smh:.

I dont know what happen, but your avi only had the last part maybe it was just my commputer. I didnt see the thirst squad.
Its not that serious

Disclaimer/humblebrag: I personally have steadily had a gf for the past two years. Two major gf's in that span and there was an overlap in those relationship so when one relationship was fading out the other was coming into focus. Also have cheated on both a couple times (college is just too irresistible) but I'm over that now and committed to the girl I currently live with. And I'm 23. So I don't believe I'm socially awkward, beta, homosexual, or 14-16 years old.
Now, to address OP's question... If a girl can't post on NT without having to proclaim she's a female then I'm assuming it's one of the many male trolls on the site or they are just a troll in general for having to even post that. If she does posts pics then I probably won't believe them or will just take person less seriously because they actually posted their picture on a forum full of dudes. Now I understand this sounds like a lose-lose for any female NTer but if you feel the need to constantly push that your female then you already lost on this site.
Like this new chick that made her coming out post today...plain wackness.
GatorPatties is cool because she is discrete, doesn't ***** for attention and is actually helpful. I consider her a regular member that's just cool. Never seen a pic of her and don't need to because she's obviously a girl and doesn't make a big deal out of it any way.
These people that make a big deal out of it are going to be asked for pics and it's exactly what they want. They are just lame and y'all need to ignore them and let them fade into the abyss. You might think they are trolling but you're just trolling yourself.
i was told not to take useless opinions to heart. this is me restraining myself, cuz im sick of posting for the day (on the same damn topic)

How can it be borderline when the chances of getting with these internet females are slim?

I think you're investing too much time on this board, I have a life outside of this computer.

i think it's annoying to consistently ask for pictures but on the other hand i dont even see these females post a pic of themselves in pyp's. Dudes have no problems posting pics of themselves but the girls do. Doesnt make sense to me

You are acting as if every guy on Nt has posted his pic.

And its a catch 22 if they post pics and they are pretty, they get beasted and then get called attention ******.
And if they post and they are ugly some jerk says a rude comment.

i was told not to take useless opinions to heart. this is me restraining myself, cuz im sick of posting for the day (on the same damn topic)

You gotta let it go sweetie, this is NT. You will never meet these people, take a break.

We've had this thread before. NT is home of the thirsty beast, the he-man woman's hater club, that at the same time claims they drive the most expensive cars and only smash dimes. It's just how it is as long as the age range of members goes from 14 and up.

As for running them off I don't always believe that. The ones that get run off are usually the attention ******. There are some dudes on this site that really hate how women act, strongly dislike their personality and use this site to vent their frustrations when they see a female member displaying that behavior. Most who keep it real don't have to deal with it but others feed in to it and eventually get embarrassed or exposed and dip.

I don't really think we ran off the likes of bana, weekend girl, greeneyes, etc. I just think given this site is basically a boys club some long time female members move on like some male members do. Some didn't really care for the switch so they're mostly on twitter.

As far as pics go on a slightly more serious note, this is the internet. sexy 16 year old Russian girls are really middle aged fat dudes from Ohio. Not to mention there have been several cases of a member on NT claiming to be a girl, perpetrating a fraud for months to years, getting off on the fact other NTers are beasting and are revealed to be dudes. I don't see it as much of a hassle for a tagged pic. It's not mandatory but if the person claiming to be female isn't proven to be official I just think they're clever dudes looking for some sick twisted attention.

It's not that serious but there's a reasoning behind it. Going off the past week I've been assuming 3 of the 4 women posting have been men.

Last edited:
Lack of female interaction in real life which results in not knowing how to act when a wild female appears, thus scaring them away.

i dont really see anyone asking for pics anymore when they find out someone is female, but when SOMEONE doesnt shutup about it, it raises suspicions..

alot of the females on here that i see typing are pretty much welcomed with open arms and thats it and i dont mind reading womens opinions on relationship issues and so on..

but when you make a thread to try to convince people you are female and just act like a straight up weirdo..thats when dudes get fed up and dont take ya seriously..

. I don't see it as much of a hassle for a tagged pic. It's not mandatory but if the person claiming to be female isn't proven to be official I just think they're clever dudes looking for some sick twisted attention.
It's not that serious but there's a reasoning behind it. Going off the past week I've been assuming 3 of the 4 women posting have been men.

If its not mandatory for dudes to post and prove they are dudes, dont see why we have to.
I can understand if they are being attention whorish or saying how beautiful they are

Even if I was a guy I wouldnt post a pic.
(Even though I did post a high school pic , I felt that was nostalgia worthy and the thread was funny)

. I don't see it as much of a hassle for a tagged pic. It's not mandatory but if the person claiming to be female isn't proven to be official I just think they're clever dudes looking for some sick twisted attention.

If its not mandatory for dudes to post and prove they are dudes, dont see why we have to.
I can understand if they are being attention whorish or saying how beautiful they are

Even if I was a guy I wouldnt post a pic.
(Even though I did post a high school pic , I felt that was nostalgia worthy and the thread was funny)
I just said it wasn't mandatory. As far as the males go, pics were volunteered before pyps were banned. I remember the thread saying what if avys had to be face pics of the user and given the crackdown on roasting today I think it'd work.

You're an example of a member who claims their female that I think is just a clever dude though.

If there was a ton of females on this thread I probably won't be allowed to browse as freely a I do now, I'm good with the all boys feel of this place ::bro fist::

Back
Top Bottom