Why is it NT only likes its females in picture form??

I know part of this is just NT tradition, but why is it that NT is bend on running off every female that come through here? Even if she(or he) did post a pic, and was attractive, yall would still run her off by beasting/simping to no end. I don't know if anyone remembers djbana(stupid, i know), but it was love or hate with her. Dudes was with [kevin heart]ooohhh bana ohh[/kevin heart], or roasting every time she posted.

Do you guys view NT as a boys club or what? With all the relationship and flat out inability to get yambs, you guys should be taking every chance to talk to a female you can.

I think, a lot of you see NT as a place to drop that manish front you put up for everyone and be the childish little boy you want to be inside. You see a female and feel like you, now, have to put on that front here. Its kinda like video games about 10 years ago. Dudes wouldn't dare speak of games in front of females, because we thought they thought it was childish. Fast forward 10 years, even females are on COD and a lot of other games.

I'm just saying. even if a poster was a dude pretending to be a female, if you wasn't planning on beasting or taking out you're sexual aggravation on said poster, it wouldn't even matter.

Idk if its every guy majority forum, but here it isn't even that bad, you should see the misc.

But honestly, its just they way I guess it is, people want pics if you have a story about a random girl. If you say you are a girl they are going to want pics just the same.

OP I think they just do it for laughs
^a lot of the times this is the case in both scenarios, laughs and/or trolling

Last edited:
Polaroid pics > *

Anyone remember that one NTer who pretended to be his wife to chat with NKTran or something. He kept leading him on and it was just :smh::x

Last edited:
Yea dude was roided up...

And I don't think the site appeals to chicks as much because they get breasted on or can't handle the heat

I keep saying this in almost female/yamb related threads, niketalk is a he man women haters club composed of 12-16 yrs, forever aloners, or WK/Beta/Simp cats who don't even talk to females in real life (IRL). The only interaction they get is when they over hype chicks in these threads that are otherwise regular or state that a chick is thick when she is fat, NIKETALK FAT DOES NOT EQUAL THICK. I also love when they overly analyze a fine chick/cute chick who is actually fine and cute in real life and say they wouldn't smash because of their pointy elbows while in real life they wouldn't even have the balls to even say hello to them and would fail miserably when they try to spit some game to them :smh:. The reason we do not have any females here is that there are too many thirsty or beta dudes trying to holla at them when they are just here to contribute and not harassed. Look at the yamb thread and the various relationship threads to tell me we got some socially awkward dudes on this site.

I keep saying this in almost female/yamb related threads, niketalk is a he man women haters club composed of 12-16 yrs, forever aloners, or WK/Beta/Simp cats who don't even talk to females in real life (IRL). The only interaction they get is when they over hype chicks in these threads that are otherwise regular or state that a chick is thick when she is fat, NIKETALK FAT DOES NOT EQUAL THICK. I also love when they overly analyze a fine chick/cute chick who is actually fine and cute in real life and say they wouldn't smash because of their pointy elbows while in real life they wouldn't even have the balls to even say hello to them and would fail miserably when they try to spit some game to them
mean.gif
. The reason we do not have any females here is that there are too many thirsty or beta dudes trying to holla at them when they are just here to contribute and not harassed. Look at the yamb thread and the various relationship threads to tell me we got some socially awkward dudes on this site.
So which one are you?

Its not that serious but,
I just think its weird that I have to prove Im a girl, but you dont have to prove you are a guy.
Seems a bit unfair
OP I think they just do it for laughs

I'm actually surprise to see you still post here. I remember a few months ago, people tried to roast you in every thread you posted in.

I'm actually surprise to see you still post here. I remember a few months ago, people tried to roast you in every thread you posted in.

@ that dude thinking I changed my avi, I had that avi since I've been regularly posting on dec 10, ask any of the TAY regular posters :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom