Why is everyone suddenly wearing Nike ACG Goadome Boots?

Originally Posted by RockDeep

lololol

My Bad bruh... Just Jokes of course...

And yeah.. Snoop Def. gives the show an Authentic feel...but Prop Joe DID have that lingo down too.

Oh I know it's all good big homie
wink.gif
...True that about prop joetoo

notice how nyc cats aint even bothering to claim these trash boots. You guys can keep them.

I seen these things on the feet of cops and transit workers for years out here NYC.

I didn't know these boots were popular anywhere for that matter.

What irks me is when you numnuts try to claim Foams. That#@*% grinds my gears.

I, as well as many many NY heads, was rocking Foams since they first came out.

I didn't get the Blue ones originally, but everyone after it including the Duncan's I got.

I'm more of a Timberland dude (Wheat's, Black Suede, & and a few other's), but I would like to give these things a shot.

I just don't want to seem like a poser of follower or some other BS so I'll stick to my Timb's.

I might give these a go, but only if I can catch them on a discount like that dude up above said earlier from a F&F.

You can have these monstrosities like Cali can have Van's, but I'm not a biased person and would like to give these other kicks from different regionsa try, but if it's going to come with all of this B.S. then forget it.

Yo it's not even funny so many things are copied from us NY'ers it's not even funny. You dudes get one little thing you jump on it and hold on likeDiCaprio while the Titanic is sinking.

By the way Bmore folks.. how come no one in the Wire Wears Nike Boots? lol

lol... Snoop wore them on a couple of episodes during season 4, and some of the off-brand cast members wore them, but you gotta payattention to them when they appear. Those in the cast that are actually from Baltimore other than Snoop can be seen wearing that Baltimore s***. But none ofthe main characters except for Omar when he wore them in one of the recent episodes during season 5...

Whoever the stylist is on there is terrible...
And the Stylist gotta be in the know some kind of way.. since they have the lingo down in the show right?

Snoop and Spider are like the only ones on the show who actually have that lingo down because of their nativity...

No one else on the show is nice wit the Baltimore lingo, trust me. Just because you throw a "you feel me" and a "you heard me" at the endof your sentence in your script doesn't mean that your lingo is down...

Most of the cast is from NY and carry that heavy NY accent with them when they recite their lines...

Rocked the "Nike Boots" when they first dropped, then moved on to timbs....and not that 6 inch crap either. I've been in Timberland Euro Dubs forthe last 3 years, simply because everyone in my area WASN'T wearing them. You'll see a decent mix of goadomes and 6inch timbs in chicago. Thinkingabout going back to the goadome next year, or something out of nike's boot line. But we'll see.

SUDDENLY wearing?

woah buddy, if you live in that MD/DC/VA area, these are WHATS UP.

nobody better say Wale too.

Well they been hot in Baltimore for about 3-4 years. I'm in Philly now and people are just starting to wear them.

Wow! Now NY dudes is claiming foamposites?!? I remember DMV dudes rockin Foam One's ever since release day, the Duncan joints came a few years after and itwas a wrap then. Foamposites, New Balances, and Goadomes are offical DC shoes and no one well take that away....sorry My sig explains it all, I forgot who Igot the quote from but I'll make sure I give you props when I find out...

BigTy23 those 3 shoes is a Baltimore thing too. People try to separate the two areas but DC and Baltimore Metro areas overlap. What Baltimore does, DC does andvice versa, we are just too close to really separated the two. Like my father would always say a quarter tank of gas could take me to DC and back.

Well they been hot in Baltimore for about 3-4 years.

3-4 years my A**!!..Hell the joints I work in now is older than that..

I've been outta highschool for like 7 yrs...I've had em' when I was going to highschool...

Same goes for foams and posites too...

please stop this DMV crap. its all DC!!!! pg is cool too and alot of DC people live there, but everyone else just wants to be a part of it. DC started itall....

Dudes in Harlem NYC was the first to start rockin ACG boots bout 4-5 years ago. Nobody else anywhere was wearing these*!+@%@. ACG's and Marmots all day!!!

Originally Posted by Harlem21

Dudes in Harlem NYC was the first to start rockin ACG boots bout 4-5 years ago. Nobody else anywhere was wearing these*!+@%@. ACG's and Marmots all day!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You should slap yourself 10 times for making that asinine statement...

Harlem sets trends all over the world. Please when has DC ever put anything on the the map?

Back
Top Bottom