why is derrick rose not in the dunk contest ?

I think dude just cares about winning games...prolly won enough dunk contests in HS and AAU. He would be exciting though, just getting tired of his good dunks coming in Ls

dland, finger rolls are dunks nowadays, dwight just happened to be over the rim

Not sure why they aren't, but next year I'd be happy to see him, Westbrook, Wade, and Lebron go at it...

I think dude just cares about winning games...prolly won enough dunk contests in HS and AAU. He would be exciting though, just getting tired of his good dunks coming in Ls

dland, finger rolls are dunks nowadays, dwight just happened to be over the rim

Not sure why they aren't, but next year I'd be happy to see him, Westbrook, Wade, and Lebron go at it...

he's an in game dunker.

But in all honesty, the NBA need to end the Dunk contest. Make H.O.R.S.E a bigger event

he's an in game dunker.

But in all honesty, the NBA need to end the Dunk contest. Make H.O.R.S.E a bigger event

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

he's an in game dunker.

I completely agree. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

he's an in game dunker.

I completely agree. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

he said in an interview somewhere that he isnt a creative dunker, his in game dunks are ridiculous though.
Same with Westbrook. He just dunks over people.

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

he said in an interview somewhere that he isnt a creative dunker, his in game dunks are ridiculous though.
Same with Westbrook. He just dunks over people.

I thought of this clip right away (sorry for the sucky quality):

And these were in high school.

I thought of this clip right away (sorry for the sucky quality):

And these were in high school.

Back
Top Bottom