why does the dude on pawn stars have so many friends

^
I'd follow Chum if I had a Twitter account.

He's a NTer..
nerd.gif

Dude needs the experts or "friends" to come and tell him about things he doesnt know how to price, or assess certain things. Basically an extra person to help rip the customer off.

Dude needs the experts or "friends" to come and tell him about things he doesnt know how to price, or assess certain things. Basically an extra person to help rip the customer off.

As someone who works on these cable shows, I guarantee you the producer sets up his "friends."  Everything in these shows is fake, hell most times they are competely scripted.

As someone who works on these cable shows, I guarantee you the producer sets up his "friends."  Everything in these shows is fake, hell most times they are competely scripted.

From what I've heard, rick, chum, big haus, and the old man are never in the store. So i assume they are livin' the high life off History channels money, and when something worth showing on TV they set up a time for them all to be there and film it.

From what I've heard, rick, chum, big haus, and the old man are never in the store. So i assume they are livin' the high life off History channels money, and when something worth showing on TV they set up a time for them all to be there and film it.

Originally Posted by ALDY

^

He's a NTer..
nerd.gif

There was an episode when Chum bought a pair of Js from a guy.  Chum knows his +$+# when it comes to Jordans

Originally Posted by ALDY

^

He's a NTer..
nerd.gif

There was an episode when Chum bought a pair of Js from a guy.  Chum knows his +$+# when it comes to Jordans

My question is, regardless of friendship, what are these people paid?

Stamp expert? He's too busy to be swinging through pawn shops fo free

My question is, regardless of friendship, what are these people paid?

Stamp expert? He's too busy to be swinging through pawn shops fo free

Originally Posted by E3LAL

One of us should go and sell some kicks and get on tv
laugh.gif
 You must've missed the ep. where some guy tried to sell Retro 5s and claim they were the original. Like even if he actually thought that did he not think to do a Google search at least?

Originally Posted by E3LAL

One of us should go and sell some kicks and get on tv
laugh.gif
 You must've missed the ep. where some guy tried to sell Retro 5s and claim they were the original. Like even if he actually thought that did he not think to do a Google search at least?

Back
Top Bottom