why does the dude on pawn stars have so many friends

Let-me-call-my-buddy-Hes-an-expert-on-steering-wheel-buttons.jpg

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

That business looks like it's been there for years and anytime you can help someone out via your business, you will naturally gain affiliates/acquaintances. I would think 25+ years in that specific business will earn you TONS of people in the 'know' of things that would eventually lead to being a mutual thing.

I highly doubt that his 'friends' are staged.

beat me to it.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

That business looks like it's been there for years and anytime you can help someone out via your business, you will naturally gain affiliates/acquaintances. I would think 25+ years in that specific business will earn you TONS of people in the 'know' of things that would eventually lead to being a mutual thing.

I highly doubt that his 'friends' are staged.

beat me to it.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

You-wanna-know-why-I-have-so-many-buddies-that-are-experts-Lemme-call-a-buddy-whos-an-expert-on-why-.jpg

These things have become so dry and predictable.

i thought it was hilarious...

he seems pretty knowledgeable about things also. hes just not an expert.

POST MORE MEMES

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

You-wanna-know-why-I-have-so-many-buddies-that-are-experts-Lemme-call-a-buddy-whos-an-expert-on-why-.jpg

These things have become so dry and predictable.

i thought it was hilarious...

he seems pretty knowledgeable about things also. hes just not an expert.

POST MORE MEMES

On Chum Lee's twitter he said that all of these experts never really showed up to the shop before they had the show or something along those lines. I dont doubt that Rick has a lot of acquaintances but I'm pretty sure the majority of the ones on the show are hired by History. 

On Chum Lee's twitter he said that all of these experts never really showed up to the shop before they had the show or something along those lines. I dont doubt that Rick has a lot of acquaintances but I'm pretty sure the majority of the ones on the show are hired by History. 

Back
Top Bottom