WHY DOES JB TEASE US??

blahblah
at the end of it all the ones that complain the most
are the first to cop
its just they way they work wont change o well i deal with it

actually it was gentry who said in a video online that all OG colours after the CDP's would be harder to get. So far, they're being eitherinternational or limited, so this hasn't really changed.

according to the release schedule they are
frown.gif

which means i can finally break out my DS jordans that i have been saving over the years..

so... you spend your money in shoes you never wear?...

and you "save them over the years"? and can I know what exactly you save them before, I mean, what are u waiting? to get married? to have children? uwait for them to dry out and crack? are you waiting for ET to come to Earth so you can show him u have J's or what?

and u'r glad to see a new-old shoe is coming soon so you can wear your shoes?... and still you're complaining that JB is a horrible company?

I'm tired of this... guys complaining for horrible "everything related to JB" but still, you keep buying shoes and storing them and never wearingthem

If JB bothers you so much, then buy adidas or puma or fila, u have a lot of options... grow up!!! JB is a company and as a company they are concerned aboutmaking money, they don't care about your "feelings"... because at the end of the day, you're buying J stuff anyway

Originally Posted by leako

ihave some HEAT!!! that will get your mouth watering....keep a look out!!!!
So if you say you have heat and tons of Jordans why are you crying like a baby?
roll.gif

i'm just venting..and i buy them and never wear them in hopes i can some day break them out in mint DS condition and make heads turn like ohh sh*twhere'd you get those and how you keep them in such mint condition??

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

3 words because they can

yep... I bought it, and bought CDP's... I thought it may be the last chance.... I knew deep down they could never do that but they got more $ from me!That's why!

i'm just venting..and i buy them and never wear them in hopes i can some day break them out in mint DS condition and make heads turn like ohh sh*t where'd you get those and how you keep them in such mint condition??

sorry bro, but if you're buying shoes for this reason, you are wasting both your time and money.

i'm just venting..and i buy them and never wear them in hopes i can some day break them out in mint DS condition and make heads turn like ohh sh*t where'd you get those and how you keep them in such mint condition??
Oh you one of those dudes who go to the mall and look for attention from...other DUDES!!...cmon homie wear your freakin shoes and have fun withthem! If your into Jordans just to get attention or to be a supreme "Sneakerhead God" you in it for the wrong reasons!..Most of us here just love AirJordans or sneakers period and wear them cuz WE love em & not care what other people think or say.(You know how many times when I wear my air yeezys &i get this ridiculous amount of attention that I HATE and I dont want from stupid hypebeast when im out and about?? All the time!! It makes me hate wearingYeezys) Anyways your parents need to hug you ...seems like you were deprived of attention as a shorty...

i guess i wasn't hugged enough as a child..so what i like the attention i ain't gonna deny it..i like the attention from my fellow peers...which is thereason i dress fly...i like to have the best shoes..clothes..jewelry..car...and sexiest girlfriend...i like to have fly stuff..i like staying fly and i dressto impress..i have an addiction to jordans...since i copped my first pair of infrared 6's as a teen..i been addicted...i really don't see the need todefend myself against you guys..in the end i'm just gonna end up sellin off my collection and keeping 10 or so kicks that i really like..

we aren't attacking you, dude, so don't take offense.

really, if you need attention, it would be of much greater substance as a result of an achievement of yours. accessories don't really mean anything. dosomething special.

not really taking offense...just a little bit on the defense..jordans ain't my only addiction...as i said earlier i'm just venting some hostility atthe same time trying to rack up some legitimate posts so i can start selling again...so anyone who wants feel free to bark at me..cause i can respond allday..i need to hit that 300 mark

Back
Top Bottom