Why do us MEN get the short end of the stick?

Do the knowledge.

As a man, I'm suppose to court a woman and all that, and at the end of the day, I'm supposed to go out and buy a $30,000 ring for you?

And then after that, buy a wedding ring for both me and you?!

Come on, B. What do I get? Why does the female get a big rock on her finger, and me, as a man who worked his *** off, don't get a damn thing??

Why are weddings surrounded around the woman? What about the man? Why can't it be a day for the man to look glamorous and stunt? Why is it always focused on the bride?

Anyone want to share some experiences or thoughts?

Do the knowledge.

As a man, I'm suppose to court a woman and all that, and at the end of the day, I'm supposed to go out and buy a $30,000 ring for you?

Come on, B. What do I get? Why does the female get a big rock on her finger, and me, as a man who worked his *** off, don't get a damn thing??

Why are weddings surrounded around the woman? What about the man? Why can't it be a day for the man to look glamorous and stunt? Why is it always focused on the bride?

Yambs

How bout nah. Cuz i'm up right now. And you suck right now.
i read this in tune too  
laugh.gif
, but be carefulr 

i'd rather have my wedding be about my bride than about me.

FlyNY do you wear rings? and who do you know buying woman $30k rings?

Do the knowledge.

You a grown *** man aint nobody making you do nothing. Its something you want to do. Monatery value shouldent matter (as long as its in your means)its just supposed to be a symbolic way to tell her/him( i dont judge :lol:) that you want them till death. It doesnt gotta cost x amount for her to say yes. And if it does than you two have diffrent priorities

You a grown *** man aint nobody making you do nothing. Its something you want to do. Monatery value shouldent matter (as long as its in your means)its just supposed to be a symbolic way to tell her/him( i dont judge :lol:) that you want them till death. It doesnt gotta cost x amount for her to say yes. And if it does than you two have diffrent priorities
your fooling yourself if you think good women don't care about how much you spend on wedding + rings

Last edited:
that women is going to cook and clean for you, have a few kids with you while still dealing with your other baby mama drama, support you and love you, give up the yambs on a regular basis, not to mention should be giving the neck on a regular basis.  you're basically paying for a wife fly all those benefits comes at a cost fly.

its just also the more expensive version of being Facebook married. girls want to be on the map. no matter what they love attention.

30 grand for a ring?

Na **** that.

Blame Disney kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do the knowledge.

Can't be serious bruh. Unless you want to experience child birth then pipe down.

Back
Top Bottom