Why do black people and white people do this on FB? Vol. HueyP your thoughts?

My boys and I laugh at this all the time, why do white dudes LOVE to take pictures of themselves fishing/holding up fish and posting it on FB? And why do blackpeople...BOTH male and female, love to change their middlenames? ie: Joe YungFlossinHardOnDemHosSwagginHardOnDemHaterz Smith or TamikaMizzDivaMinajPutARingOnItIndependentBabii Williams

-The Juice
[h3]
[/h3]

tired.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

My boys and I laugh at this all the time, why do white dudes LOVE to take pictures of themselves fishing/holding up fish and posting it on FB? And why do black people...BOTH male and female, love to change their middlenames? ie: Joe YungFlossinHardOnDemHosSwagginHardOnDemHaterz Smith or Tamika MizzDivaMinajPutARingOnItIndependentBabii Williams

-The Juice
[h3]
[/h3]
People take pictures of all kinds of stuff they do...whether it be parties, a vacation, fishing, etc. and people like putting these pics onfacebook.

Never seen anyone of my FB friends have pictures with them holding fish
laugh.gif
... But I do have a couple black dudes that have their middle name changed to"gettinmoney" or somethin close to that
roll.gif

why do people put this as their favorite musics:

Gospel
R&B
ANYTHING BY GUCCI MANE!!!1!

like, seriously?

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

and i hate when people have FULL conversations in pic comments.
smh.gif
The worst is when you post a comment and then 3 minutes later you have 89 notifications

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

And why do black people...BOTH male and female, love to change their middlenames? ie: Joe YungFlossinHardOnDemHosSwagginHardOnDemHaterz Smith or Tamika MizzDivaMinajPutARingOnItIndependentBabii Williams

-The Juice
[h3]
[/h3]
roll.gif

I hate that %%%% too though, the middle names that is. Don't know too many white people that post pics of fish. lol

hahahaha im not very familiar with this. facebook is pretty stupid though not about to lie....

Back
Top Bottom