Why didn't Jadakiss blow up after this single? Vol. No Pun

Originally Posted by Greezee

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

what the hell you talkin bout? That was a hit record. He went platinum off that.  
Jada went plat?
nerd.gif

chokinggame.jpg

[table][tr][th=""]Year[/th][th=""]Album[/th][th=""]Chart positions[/th][th=""]RIAA Certifications[sup][1][/sup][/th][/tr][tr][th=""]US
Top 200
[/th][th=""]US
R&B
[/th][/tr][tr][td]2001[/td][td]Kiss tha Game Goodbye[/td][td]5[/td][td]2[/td][td]Gold[/td][/tr][tr][td]2004[/td][td]Kiss of Death[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]Platinum[/td][/tr][tr][td]2009[/td][td]The Last Kiss[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]Gold[/td][/tr][tr][td]2010[/td][td]Top Five, Dead or Alive[/td][td]TBR[/td][td]TBR[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
eyes.gif

You went to Wikipedia though. Why didn't you go to the RIAA site? Show me on a certified music site where it says that. Oh yeah, stop rollin' ya eyes like a $%@$%.
I hate when dudes do that roll your eyes %#$. I'm thinking the same %#$. Don't you N's know that's feminine? All you need are some pumps and a dress and you're a flat out women.

what the hell you talkin bout? That was a hit record. He went platinum off that.  
Jada went plat?
nerd.gif

chokinggame.jpg

[table][tr][th=""]Year[/th][th=""]Album[/th][th=""]Chart positions[/th][th=""]RIAA Certifications[sup][1][/sup][/th][/tr][tr][th=""]US
Top 200
[/th][th=""]US
R&B
[/th][/tr][tr][td]2001[/td][td]Kiss tha Game Goodbye[/td][td]5[/td][td]2[/td][td]Gold[/td][/tr][tr][td]2004[/td][td]Kiss of Death[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]Platinum[/td][/tr][tr][td]2009[/td][td]The Last Kiss[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]Gold[/td][/tr][tr][td]2010[/td][td]Top Five, Dead or Alive[/td][td]TBR[/td][td]TBR[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
eyes.gif

You went to Wikipedia though. Why didn't you go to the RIAA site? Show me on a certified music site where it says that. Oh yeah, stop rollin' ya eyes like a $%@$%.
I hate when dudes do that roll your eyes %#$. I'm thinking the same %#$. Don't you N's know that's feminine? All you need are some pumps and a dress and you're a flat out women.

If you talkin bout "50 Cent" big, he was never gon be that.

this & the champ is here is the only song i heard on the schoolbus radio and everybody was jammin to it but by the time i checked for him his buzz died 

this & the champ is here is the only song i heard on the schoolbus radio and everybody was jammin to it but by the time i checked for him his buzz died 

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

I went back and listened to his older albums on a road trip recently. I almost threw those joints out the window. Maybe it's because I'm older now, but his appeal is next to none for me now.

No staying power, IMO.

because jada's a punchline rapper... nothing more, nothing less which is why sp the ghost is better than him. he did step out of his lane with why which garnered him success though so props to kiss

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

I went back and listened to his older albums on a road trip recently. I almost threw those joints out the window. Maybe it's because I'm older now, but his appeal is next to none for me now.

No staying power, IMO.

because jada's a punchline rapper... nothing more, nothing less which is why sp the ghost is better than him. he did step out of his lane with why which garnered him success though so props to kiss

he aint even a punchline rapper... he just says random greasy *!%# that he would never ever EVER do...

and yea styles is way better than kiss... he actually knows how to make songs and a lot of his *!%# has actual substance...

he aint even a punchline rapper... he just says random greasy *!%# that he would never ever EVER do...

and yea styles is way better than kiss... he actually knows how to make songs and a lot of his *!%# has actual substance...

Jada went plat?
nerd.gif

chokinggame.jpg

Top 200
[/th][th=""]US
R&B
[/td][/tr][/table]
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Jada went plat?
nerd.gif

chokinggame.jpg

Top 200
[/th][th=""]US
R&B
[/td][/tr][/table]
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom