Why didn't Jadakiss blow up after this single? Vol. No Pun

this was a hit to the point i was annoyed by it. clowns walkin around with "WHY?" tshirts they bought from dr jays.

this was a hit to the point i was annoyed by it. clowns walkin around with "WHY?" tshirts they bought from dr jays.

Originally Posted by Greezee

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

what the hell you talkin bout? That was a hit record. He went platinum off that.  
Jada went plat?
nerd.gif

chokinggame.jpg

[table][tr][th=""]Year[/th][th=""]Album[/th][th=""]Chart positions[/th][th=""]RIAA Certifications[sup][1][/sup][/th][/tr][tr][th=""]US
Top 200
[/th][th=""]US
R&B
[/th][/tr][tr][td]2001[/td][td]Kiss tha Game Goodbye[/td][td]5[/td][td]2[/td][td]Gold[/td][/tr][tr][td]2004[/td][td]Kiss of Death[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]Platinum[/td][/tr][tr][td]2009[/td][td]The Last Kiss[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]Gold[/td][/tr][tr][td]2010[/td][td]Top Five, Dead or Alive[/td][td]TBR[/td][td]TBR[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
eyes.gif

what the hell you talkin bout? That was a hit record. He went platinum off that.  
Jada went plat?
nerd.gif

chokinggame.jpg

[table][tr][th=""]Year[/th][th=""]Album[/th][th=""]Chart positions[/th][th=""]RIAA Certifications[sup][1][/sup][/th][/tr][tr][th=""]US
Top 200
[/th][th=""]US
R&B
[/th][/tr][tr][td]2001[/td][td]Kiss tha Game Goodbye[/td][td]5[/td][td]2[/td][td]Gold[/td][/tr][tr][td]2004[/td][td]Kiss of Death[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]Platinum[/td][/tr][tr][td]2009[/td][td]The Last Kiss[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]Gold[/td][/tr][tr][td]2010[/td][td]Top Five, Dead or Alive[/td][td]TBR[/td][td]TBR[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
eyes.gif

I went back and listened to his older albums on a road trip recently. I almost threw those joints out the window. Maybe it's because I'm older now, but his appeal is next to none for me now.

No staying power, IMO.

I went back and listened to his older albums on a road trip recently. I almost threw those joints out the window. Maybe it's because I'm older now, but his appeal is next to none for me now.

No staying power, IMO.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

laugh.gif

anybody couldve written this song...

and ummm why would u blow up off this?

why didnt petey pablo blow up off the usa raise up remix?

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

laugh.gif

anybody couldve written this song...

and ummm why would u blow up off this?

why didnt petey pablo blow up off the usa raise up remix?

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Jada went plat?
nerd.gif

chokinggame.jpg

Top 200
[/th][th=""]US
R&B
[/td][/tr][/table]
eyes.gif

You went to Wikipedia though. Why didn't you go to the RIAA site? Show me on a certified music site where it says that. Oh yeah, stop rollin' ya eyes like a $%@$%.

Jada went plat?
nerd.gif

chokinggame.jpg

Top 200
[/th][th=""]US
R&B
[/td][/tr][/table]
eyes.gif

You went to Wikipedia though. Why didn't you go to the RIAA site? Show me on a certified music site where it says that. Oh yeah, stop rollin' ya eyes like a $%@$%.

Jada went plat?
nerd.gif

chokinggame.jpg

Top 200
[/th][th=""]US
R&B
[/td][/tr][/table]
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jada went plat?
nerd.gif

chokinggame.jpg

Top 200
[/th][th=""]US
R&B
[/td][/tr][/table]
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jada went plat?
nerd.gif

chokinggame.jpg

Top 200
[/th][th=""]US
R&B
[/td][/tr][/table]
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Jada went plat?
nerd.gif

chokinggame.jpg

Top 200
[/th][th=""]US
R&B
[/td][/tr][/table]
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom