Why are you not out tonight?

Originally Posted by dugtrio

so what if its your culture? be a man and say "hey man, it offends me if you talk about my mom" don't push the snitch button over something so petty. man up and speak your mind if you got a problem. don't have a mod do it for you.
You didn't read did you? I pm him myself. I ain't hiding, Stringers know I pm him. And btw you probably one of those cats that talk aboutnot snitching on the internet, but I gurantee you will snitch over doing 10 years.

Originally Posted by fossettes

Originally Posted by ripfan816

Originally Posted by ripfan816

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

NT is being overtaken by snitches
smh.gif

What can you do on NT when somebody insult your parents? Especially your moms, the one you hold dear to heart? You know these dudes wouldn't say something like that in real life to somebody they don't know , so why do it here. It's cause they weak.
you're weak if you can't transcend the bull. it's not that serious.
You just need to get off dudes sack. He can feel how he wants and you don't have a say in it.

apparently you're the one on his sack.

it's not that serious.

Please, whose was trying to tell him he was wrong. Let him live, damn.
Just shut the #$+% up and log the #$+% off.
i never said that he was wrong. i said he needs to transcend the bull. it is a message board and people say flagrant +!*@ all the time... there isn't anything you can do about it, so why get angry about it? why let something that someone said [whom you don't even know] affect you???????

and why are you so hostile?

it's not that serious.
laugh.gif
let's hug it out.
laugh.gif
That caught me off guard but I still hate you. (Not fromthis but past experiences) Check your avatar

I'm not out, because apparently ^^^ NT is much more entertaining then what's out there. *looks out window*

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Whatever, brother

I understand where you're coming from.

Put her here

hand_extend.jpg
Naw, I can't take that, you need to apologize to the board and me. Hey, if you put it like that

hand_extend.jpg

you got one in return. But if I see u in real life, it's on.

laugh.gif
at fromthatown. damn man, you're uptight. you might sneeze and pop ya drawers...[/freshprince]

roll.gif
ahahhahahahahaha

is that why you got at me to begin with
frown.gif
i'm hurt

Because your a douche and you have no right to talk to that man in that fashion.

He's a cool dude but you're too quick to judge.

ItsWednesday, and soccer class tired me out and busted my foot enough to make it hurt to walk.
And NT is much more entertaining than Portland

roll.gif
ahahhahahahahaha

frown.gif
i'm hurt
Hey I guess you don't mind people joking about your moms or insulting your moms over the internet or real life. but I'll give u one ofthese cause we
hand_extend.jpg

Can't be hijacking people's thread.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

roll.gif
ahahhahahahahaha

frown.gif
i'm hurt
Hey I guess you don't mind people joking about your moms or insulting your moms over the internet or real life. but I'll give u one of these cause we
hand_extend.jpg

Can't be hijacking people's thread.
no i don't get offended because words are just words. but truce.

all this over a momma joke...
smh.gif
. cuz the dude was really tryin to take your mom out tonight.
indifferent.gif

[mase] wow [mase]

wow at the direction this thread went over a simple question/response....on that note, goodnite NT.

Back
Top Bottom