Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Cuz ya moms wont pick up

Can you believe FromThaTown reported me for that

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was just kidding learn to have a sense of humor

roll.gif
Yes I did reported u, cause that's the only thing that bothers me on NT and in real life. Dudes talking about people's mom whether it is ajoke or not. My mom and everybody else's mom is important to their livelihood. I made a thread about this a while ago and it got locked, but yeah, whybring insults to somebodies mom if you don't know them? I don't care if u a veteran on NT, you should know better.

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

NT is being overtaken by snitches
smh.gif

What can you do on NT when somebody insult your parents? Especially your moms, the one you hold dear to heart? You know these dudes wouldn't say somethinglike that in real life to somebody they don't know , so why do it here. It's cause they weak.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Cuz ya moms wont pick up

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Yes I did reported u, cause that's the only thing that bothers me on NT and in real life. Dudes talking about people's mom whether it is a joke or not. My mom and everybody else's mom is important to their livelihood. I made a thread about this a while ago and it got locked, but yeah, why bring insults to somebodies mom if you don't know them? I don't care if u a veteran on NT, you should know better.
yes, because mamma jokes are that serious. get a sense of humor.

Cuz ya moms wont pick up

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Yes I did reported u, cause that's the only thing that bothers me on NT and in real life. Dudes talking about people's mom whether it is a joke or not. My mom and everybody else's mom is important to their livelihood. I made a thread about this a while ago and it got locked, but yeah, why bring insults to somebodies mom if you don't know them? I don't care if u a veteran on NT, you should know better.

Whatever, dude

I'll let the mods and admins decided my fate over "your mom won't pick up", obviously it IS that serious to you and you obviously don'thave friends because if you did you'd joke around with them and you'd have a sense of humor

laugh.gif

For real, isn't there a Momma Joke thread floating around here???

You better go bust that $$*+ up right now

laugh.gif

smh.gif

What can you do on NT when somebody insult your parents? Especially your moms, the one you hold dear to heart? You know these dudes wouldn't say something like that in real life to somebody they don't know , so why do it here. It's cause they weak.
you're weak if you can't transcend the bull. it's not that serious.

Originally Posted by fossettes

smh.gif

What can you do on NT when somebody insult your parents? Especially your moms, the one you hold dear to heart? You know these dudes wouldn't say something like that in real life to somebody they don't know , so why do it here. It's cause they weak.
You just need to get off dudes sack. He can feel how he wants and you don't have a say in it.

Cuz ya moms wont pick up

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Whatever, dude

I'll let the mods and admins decided my fate over "your mom won't pick up", obviously it IS that serious to you and you obviously don't have friends because if you did you'd joke around with them and you'd have a sense of humor

laugh.gif

For real, isn't there a Momma Joke thread floating around here???

You better go bust that $$*+ up right now

laugh.gif
Naw you got it twisted, none of my friends talk about mommas. Like I said it's an insult in my culture. I'm Vietnamese, and I'll saythis to you, you can joke about anything in life, but when you talk about mommas, people around my way get serious.

Originally Posted by ripfan816

smh.gif

You just need to get off dudes sack. He can feel how he wants and you don't have a say in it.

apparently you're the one on his sack.

it's not that serious.

We all know it's fun and games dude. Not that serious where you gotta go reporting people. Nobody's insulting your mom purposely to hurt you,they're just cracking jokes and most people let it fly by and don't take offense.

smh.gif

Woah woah, slow down there

This is no Randy Waggstaff situation

I appreciate this kid looking out the NT community and its standards, I really do because we all have to do our part to ensure Niketalk is a place everyone canvoice their opinion without be disrepescted or whatever

Pick your battles better next time. You're taking offense to something I said in jest with no malicious intent toward the OP. Just something for lulz andthe people that know me thought it was funny.

ohwell.gif

so what if its your culture? be a man and say "hey man, it offends me if you talk about my mom" don't push the snitch button over something sopetty. man up and speak your mind if you got a problem. don't have a mod do it for you.

because i'm taking winter session and we have a project due tomorrow. i can't stand my group members. i would NEVER want to work with them ever again.goodthing i would never see them again after tomorrow. sorry that i had to vent.
embarassed.gif

We all know it's fun and games dude. Not that serious where you gotta go reporting people. Nobody's insulting your mom purposely to hurt you, they're just cracking jokes and most people let it fly by and don't take offense.
Hey, I'm just being real to Stringer, I messaged him and told him I was reporting him, Ain't like I reported on him and then hope the modsget him. To me, people that talk about mommas on here to get a laugh in are weak. You can't hurl any other kind of insults or jokes to a dude then hismoms???

smh.gif

it's not that serious.

Please, who was trying to tell him he was wrong. Let him live, damn.
Just shut the +*%+ up and log the +*%+ off.

smh.gif

Woah woah, slow down there

This is no Randy Waggstaff situation

I appreciate this kid looking out the NT community and its standards, I really do because we all have to do our part to ensure Niketalk is a place everyone can voice their opinion without be disrepescted or whatever

Pick your battles better next time. You're taking offense to something I said in jest with no malicious intent toward the OP. Just something for lulz and the people that know me thought it was funny.

ohwell.gif
Hey I don't want to be no mini-mod, I just told you straight, it ain't like I reported you and try to get the mods on you. I pm you myselfcause I think it's a not a move that I would make. Yo momma jokes is an American culture phenomenon, and I had to check many people's at my workplacecause they thought it was a locker room or some boys clubs. I just felt offended when you said that and then you got other posters laughing behind you.

smh.gif

it's not that serious.

Please, whose was trying to tell him he was wrong. Let him live, damn.
Just shut the #$+% up and log the #$+% off.
i never said that he was wrong. i said he needs to transcend the bull. it is a message board and people say flagrant +!*@ all the time... thereisn't anything you can do about it, so why get angry about it? why let something that someone said [whom you don't even know] affect you???????

and why are you so hostile?

it's not that serious.
laugh.gif
let's hug it out.

Back
Top Bottom