Why Are We Conditioned To Praise The Looks Of Pregnant Women?

That fat nose aint whats poppin

but you buggin if you think Halle wasn't looking good when she was preg.

halle-berry-pregnant.jpg

I swear some people go out of there WAY to say, "Oh she looks so good while she is pregnant" or any similar statement.

And this imaginary "glow" people say women have when they are pregnant.

Come on man, yea SOME women look better when they are pregnant and that is usually for women that were super skinny before they got pregnant.

I just can't see how someone who was a decent size before and now has a face fat and pregnant belly can be deemed as looking better than before.

I know yall won't like this because it goes against what you have been taught but serious pay attention to the false praise of pregnant woman'sattractiveness.

They already feel bad about their bodies and on top of that they are moody so complimenting them just makes their pregnancy more tolerable.

pregnant females release pheromones,
so you must not be able to pick up on those scents fam,
up your subconscious olfactory game

Man Halle's hooters were amazing when she was pregnant. She is definitely one of the better cases. But come on, she is in the top 1% in terms of goodlooking females. I am referring to WEAK females being hyped up and told that they are SO BEAUTIFUL when folks know damn well they aren't

roll.gif
My word DC. You ragging on the pregnant women now?

You might as well just post up the Tariq Nasheed podcast that corresponds with this post topic.

Maybe I wasn't clear. I am not saying ALL prego women are weak.

I am saying that it does bother men when people hype the heads of of natural weak females when they are pregnant. The same way people hype the heads up of uglywomen, they do the same to ugly pregnant women

Why are some of you acting like there is no such thing as an ugly pregnant woman LOL. So because she is pregnant just means she magically becomes unattractive?This is part of the conditioning I am referring to.

Originally Posted by kuhui

pregnant females release hormones,
Yea that is it.
laugh.gif
Blame me for thinking there is a suchthing as an unattractive pregnant female

This _.

the reason why men look at women lustfully is just a product of nature and biology.
remember there was a time when we didnt speak.

women release phermones when they are ovulating. its a natural scent to let men know that they are ready to produce a child.
as humans, and as mammals, our one single goal in life is procreation.
so any woman who is capable to have a child full term is naturally more desireable.
hence why wide hips are enjoyed more than narrow hips.
easier for the baby to come out.

alot of things we like and love, are just products of our instincts.

do you know why you love ******* so much even tho touching them gives you no sexual pleasure but in your own head?
thats just natural instict. bigger the *******, the more babies it could feed.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Man Halle's hooters were amazing when she was pregnant. She is definitely one of the better cases. But come on, she is in the top 1% in terms of good looking females. I am referring to WEAK females being hyped up and told that they are SO BEAUTIFUL when folks know damn well they aren't
i guess it's logical in the sense that if they were ugly to begin with, the beauty of bringing life is only a positive. In the end it'sjust being nice, for the sake of being nice. Nobody wants to be the ******* to be mean to a pregnant chick.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Maybe I wasn't clear. I am not saying ALL prego women are weak.

I am saying that it does bother men when people hype the heads of of natural weak females when they are pregnant. The same way people hype the heads up of ugly women, they do the same to ugly pregnant women

Why are some of you acting like there is no such thing as an ugly pregnant woman LOL. So because she is pregnant just means she magically becomes unattractive? This is part of the conditioning I am referring to.

Originally Posted by kuhui

pregnant females release hormones,
Yea that is it.
laugh.gif
Blame me for thinking there is a such thing as an unattractive pregnant female

yo for real though whats wrong with you?

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

do you know why you love ******* so much even tho touching them gives you no sexual pleasure but in your own head?
thats just natural instict. bigger the *******, the more babies it could feed.
I think we were conditioned to like ******* as a form of manipulation by women. Just another sexual organ for them to "control" us by.We love ******* as a baby, so we will run to ******* throughout our lives believing that anything with ******* is the end all be all

Originally Posted by R31J23

cause dat +!+ and dem ******* always grow.
pimp.gif
So does the love handles, belly, thights, calves, neck. Do we really want all of that? Pregnancy is the worst physical thing that can happen to awoman's body besides aging

Back
Top Bottom