Why Are Some Women Single?

Some girls are single cuz they don't see any body they like...

We dudes will say stuff like this: "[insert location] has some beat females." but lettuce bee cereal...not every dude is #handsomegang

Some girls also on the more mental tip..meaning your  intelligence/what you say far surpasses what you look like and lettuce bee cereal..not every dude is #smartn_gang or #smoothtalkergang

So lettuce check ourselves as well....

this comes from a member of #gettingattractivegang....so its not like im out here just getting females.

Honestly my ex was one of these, it just boiled down to she wanted to be respected, she didn't ask for much. She wanted to be friends with the person and make sure the next relationship was her last. She had issues, but she knew it and was working on it. I however, still guarded from past hurt and used to dealing with thots didn't realize she deserved better and treated her run of the mill so I just eventually fell into the ain't **** pile and she knew better than to settle. I'm a better man now because of her, but I do now understand her POV at the time. There are different women and reasons, but for some it boils down to they just want something real. And it ain't exactly like we're lining up to do that for women these days.

Last edited:
I pulled up to a girl yesterday, she riding with her dude that song was bumping on the radio and she gave me a strong look...I thought it was the funniest thing I had seen all day.

Damn I do feel bad for women in the sense they have to race against their biological clock to find a suitable partner and compete with younger, better looking women to do so. Had a drunken fight with my ex once and thought of the most hurtful thing I could possibly say and it was something along the lines of, "your biological clock is ticking and you're gonna end up old, undesireable, bitter, and mean like your mother." Then when we broke up I started dating a chick 4 years younger than her. Think it crushed her soul when she found out. Must suck to be a girl.

Last edited:

see chris brown loyal chorus for conlusion

That song is honestly the worst ish I ever heard
Its the only good song Chris Brown ever made.

dave.gif

havent found the right one yet.
i'd personally rather be single than be with someone that i am unhappy with, i'm sure many people feel the same way

Also women always wait for men to ask them on a date isn't it? Or maybe that women is career focused and maybe a **** so she can't settle down

I was having this conversation yesterday with two my female friends. Chick A is looking for her dude to pop the question and chick B is lonely plus single.(there roles swap over the years)

Chick B was complaining about how she can not find anyone to date. But she is not trying to present herself to be more open for guys. I will say the single life is a little harder for some from the age of 23-29, since my city is a college town. Not to go into detail about anything since this is not my thread. I asked if she was down with going to a happy hour with me to peep out the scene for new dudes ....she said she never thought about going to a happy hour nor wants to. Then I thought how about instead of going home to study after class why don't you just go to a coffee place to study(It is too far for her to go out her way for that) or go grocery shop somewhere outside of Wal-Mart(was a no go on that to)

She not down with dating a white guy saying that her family would not approve of it

She does not want a nerd but a guy that from the street(street smart/someone in the middle).....told her i'm from the burbs and that **** doesn't matter.

Told her that there could be some dude I talk to in the gym she may can get with.....said he was  light skin....she said na can't do that 

She not trying to leave my city after graduation to open more opportunities 

This not even all we talked about but she has all these demands on what she wants in a dude but not trying to meet dudes half way. 

I think IG and social media has also killed the dating scene so to speak. Besides people become more and more socially ackward and anti social, there is increasingly less and less things to even discuss. I remember the first date being the feel out period, the first long phone call talk being a huge deal. Now I can find everything out about someone with just a click on their history or their info page. People get tired of someone or feel they know them before even talking to them. The relationship building portion of things is becoming a thing of the past.

Last edited:
havent found the right one yet.
i'd personally rather be single than be with someone that i am unhappy with, i'm sure many people feel the same way

Yep it's so many sorry people out here. Men and women I see why there so many single people.

Damn I do feel bad for women in the sense they have to race against their biological clock to find a suitable partner and compete with younger, better looking women to do so. Had a drunken fight with my ex once and thought of the most hurtful thing I could possibly say and it was something along the lines of, "your biological clock is ticking and you're gonna end up old, undesireable, bitter, and mean like your mother." Then when we broke up I started dating a chick 4 years younger than her. Think it crushed her soul when she found out. Must suck to be a girl.
:smh: @ The SN to life decisions ratio

Damn...that would be a very hurtful thing to say/do to a female. I ain't mad at it though.

I've found out that most sell themselves to high or are too vain/annoying to be with

The question is, why are SOME women single? Some people just like to over generalize.

And some dudes on here really do hate women :lol: every chance they get they bash them.

I was thinking the same. Add in the subtle references of rape that I see posted sometimes. Not surprised at the small number of female nt'ers now. I wonder if females bash guys on that female sneakerboard. I know on tumblr a lot of girls call themselves feminists and talk crap about males for making females feel unsafe.

Last edited:
Its the only good song Chris Brown ever made.
wait what?

Cb >>>>

well goddamb...

Me personally...

I don't mind it at all...

This allows me to talk to muktpile yambs and not have to get tied into relationships...

I get to have 3-6 on the team... Get to do all the cool stuff I want to do with them...

And maintain my ability to replace them when they act up...

Feels good being Young and single today...

:pimp:

Some women are single because of their attitudes. They are single also because men who want a relationship (more than sex) with someone that they can trust and build with.. Some women like to "take a guy for all he has with running game or using sex appeal" to take from men and most men have learned to not overlook a pretty face big breasts and a big butt and to observe her character.. Also some have too many kids from different baby daddies too.. A good man isnt gonna date a woman who has 4 kids by 4 different men.. too many of someone elses kids and too much money to go out just to keep her happy..lol

Back
Top Bottom