Why Are Some Women Single?

I know this white girl Erica.....I consider her above average white girl. She is a blonde an her blue eyes are insane. I've heard from other ppl she is annoying if dealing with her on a personal level.

because I wanted relations with her but I never got up the stomach to make a move. I've seen her recently and she's still single. It is almost like I want her to have a man so I can see what she goes after and vice versa.
Take a step back and think about how you sound right now man.

Again I ask, why does she matter that much to you? Do you think she is sitting on her laptop asking girls about your mindset?

She doesn't care about you. Focus your attention on something/someone else.

Not trying to be harsh but it is wasted energy man.

I'm wondering this..

Why if you're critical of a woman... Or even ask questions that challenge her .

Or even just not openly kissing *** and putting it up on a pedal stool...

Then you hate women?

I'm wondering this..

Then you hate women?
Just ignore those statements man. Anything that isn't stroking a female's ego is you hate women. Just ignore them. Those dudes usually never have anything to offer to the conversation.

If they are 23> and single it's because they are thots

if they are 24-30 theyre probable a b****

If they are 30-40 and single they are either divorced or career oriented, either way they lowkey thotting out for a few years

if they are 40+ and single it's because they are smart...just trying to find a dude to ride off in the sunset, no tittles.

I'm just talking out my *** though.

During a girls prime they don't want a relationship (party years). Then years pass and a new young thing takes their shine while they've aged what looks like 10 years due to drinking, smoking, drugs, ect. Now they've been around the block and is old news. Now they want a man but everyone is after the pretty young thing. She becomes increasingly bitter towards men and young thin girls. Life is now over for her relationship wise

I'm wondering this..

Or even just not openly kissing *** and putting it up on a pedal stool?

Then you hate women?

BRUH :x

I think it's just a general frustration that men will never understand women.

Women understand women and they hate each other. True story.

Last edited:
If they are 30-40 and single they are either divorced or career oriented, either way they lowkey thotting out for a few years
if they are 40+ and single it's because they are smart...just trying to find a dude to ride off in the sunset, no tittles.

Get off the Internet and go experience the real world. Bc a lot of the crap you say here is sad. Real talk man, not trying to attack you. You got a lot of living and learning to do. You don't know who you are as man.

Last edited:
I'm wondering this..

Then you hate women?
This is one of my biggest pet peeves.

Even remotely critical of something? "Well you just hate ______"

If you read what you perceive as a "trigger" then graft on inaccurately assumed attitudes, then you're no longer communicating; you're just rehearsing your own prejudices.

Last edited:
Get off the Internet and go experience the real world. Bc a lot of the crap you say here is sad. Real talk man, not trying to attack you. You got a lot of living and learning to do. You don't know who you are as man.
What did he say that you felt was inaccurate. I am not saying everything he said was 100% accurate but you don't feel there is some truth behind some of his words?

In particular, women dropping off in terms of keeping themselves up as they get older and the men their age generally want younger/better looking women.

I'm wondering this..

Then you hate women?

that good ol #NTLogic. if you question anything, you hate it. Period.

What did he say that you felt was inaccurate. I am not saying everything he said was 100% accurate but you don't feel there is some truth behind some of his words?

In particular, women dropping off in terms of keeping themselves up as they get older and the men their age generally want younger/better looking women.

Don't try and tell me bc a chick is single under the age of 23 she a jump...like are you serious my mans. Don't get me wrong a lot of women ain't **** but do you know and silly that sounds. It's mad ignorant man. Or bc they are 24-30 they single bc they stuck up. Like come on dog, **** just sounds dumb.

Last edited:
The question is, why are SOME women single? Some people just like to over generalize.

And some dudes on here really do hate women :lol: every chance they get they bash them.

Don't try and tell me bc a chick is single under the age of 23 she a jump...like are you serious my mans. Don't get me wrong a lot of women ain't **** but do you know and silly that sounds. It's mad ignorant man. Or bc they are 24-30 they single bc they stuck up. Like come on dog, **** just sounds dumb.
Yea he made a lot of generalizations in that post. I can't disgaree with that at all.

:rofl:

We know.

I agree that SOME women just don't take care of their bodies and it is because of drinking, eating, partying, not getting enough sleep. And those same women wonder why they aren't getting any looks.

I somewhat hinted at that a few posts ago.

But again, SOME.

I agree that SOME women just don't take care of their bodies and it is because of drinking, eating, partying, not getting enough sleep. And those same women wonder why they aren't getting any looks.

I somewhat hinted at that a few posts ago.

But again, SOME.
He didn't even say that though

It's a lot of variables to why a woman single. It's nothing you can just nail down to one and speak for a mass of women. No way you can do it.

Every post...I swear.

23> Girls under 23 are generally college age girls, they party their ***** off in college (of course I"m talking about girls who go to college)

23-30 Once a girl graduates college, she starts looking for a husband, but also, she just worked her *** off for the last four years, getting debt etc. so she has her own career goals that don't always pair up with her male counterparts, but some will settle down anyway

30-40 by the time they are in their thirties, they have a solid career and may have been in a string of bad relationships, she doesn't want to settle down, she's young has her life together and wants to have some fun, especially since she's come to the conclusion that guys ain't bout ish, all they want is the young girls.

40+ After that, they are tired and ready to be at peace, they have been in a string of bad relationships, they have older children and are just looking for someone to spend the rest of their life with.

Every post will have generalization, and you know what, a lot of generalizations are generally applicable, of course no statement anyone every makes (except the Cogito arguement) is going to ever encompass everyone, so saying "Stop making generalizations" is a bad statement, every statement carries with it some generalizations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom