Why are people obsessed with bacon?

One of my fondest memories as a child was my papa fixing me an over easy egg with some bacon and toast.

I would take the bacon and break that tight yolk open and get all dat creamy yellow on my bacon.

Good times

Good times
View media item 2288315

Bacon is so damn good. Put to be honest it tastes better as a complimentary topping vs just by itself, pure fried bacon.

This is where 99% of yall's bacon comes from:

Pigs-05.jpg

Last edited:
Used to eat like a pack of bacon a day until my doctor told me I had to chill :lol:
There is NO got damn way.....
You know I was thinking you right cuz that's insane :lol: but I was thinking in one sitting not a day.

If you use like 5 strips in breakfast for a sandwich, then another 5 for lunch, you got like 2-4 strips left for dinner and/or a snack :lol: Depending on what kind of bacon you buy. I'm thinking regular Oscar Meyer 16 oz packs.

No surprise a doctor told dude to chill.

This is where 99% of yall's bacon comes from:

Pigs-05.jpg
Looks delicious.

You posting pics like live cows, chickens, ducks, etc. look appetizing :lol:

Foolish.

Last edited:
Like going gluten free, it's a bad food fad. Bacon is cool, but people make it seem like it's the GOAT.

Going gluten free is good for people with gluten allergies though. If gluten-free stuff tastes good then no harm in other people trying them.

Last edited:
Going gluten free is good for people with gluten allergies though. If gluten-free stuff tastes good then no harm in other people trying them.

Except it doesn't. I tried it for a month at the recommendation of my doctor. He hated the diet too btw. A lot of what makes food taste good is stripped in gluten free delicacies. Unless you have celiac disease, there is no benefit to eating gluten free.

Last edited:
So it affects the taste, oh well. People buy new stuff to see if they like it.

I always wondered how Ice Cube's mom cooked a breakfast with no hog...?

Last edited:
Had some oscar meyer bacon last night

Cot dam it was so good, came out perfect not too crunchy not too soft

Back
Top Bottom