Why are people obsessed with bacon?

I buy the big pack of turkey bacon from Costco. I think it was oscar meyer brand. It was always chewy no matter how long I cooked it.

Haven't eaten pork in about 18yrs but bacon was always overrated to me too. Hardest thing for me to give up back then was pork chops.

OASN, always found it humorous how overly religious people ignore the fact that the Bible says not to eat pork. Their excuses always have me :rofl:

Religious people always pick and choose what to be religious about. They'll masturbate and have sex before marriage and have sex without the goal of procreating but hate on gay people.

Religious people always pick and choose what to be religious about. They'll masturbate and have sex before marriage and have sex without the goal of procreating but hate on gay people.
Forever picking and choosing 
pimp.gif

Don't like swine for the most part. Hate pork chops or pork meat like that but bacon is okay once in a great while. Don't see what's so special bout it tho.

****** dont wanna eat meat no more but spend so much time making pale imitations :lol:  

I never understood why vegetarians have all those veggie burgers, veggie hotdogs, and other imitation stuff. I guess they miss the real thing. Eating that imitation stuff would have me just back to eating the real stuff.

turkey bacon is a pretty good substitute but it's nowhere near as fantastic as some good ol' thick cut real bacon. not even close.

dude up there mentioned smoked pork belly and that's a winner right there too. hunks of buttery fat and chewy pork. dip that in some bbq sauce :pimp:

turkey bacon is whack. colored. and cardboard

if the thought of bacon disgusts you and is against your "code"

then you shouldnt be looking to repoduce its flavor either.

turkey bacon is whack. colored. and cardboard

if the thought of bacon disgusts you and is against your "code"

then you shouldnt be looking to repoduce its flavor either.

why does it got to be against anyone's code?

let me live b, i'm just trying to eat some turkey bacon in peace.

Back
Top Bottom