Why are all females %$%!#% now?

"Women need attention, therefore women will complain, develop hatred for men and say that you're the one to blame"

But not all of them are. Upgrade the crowd of women you associate with.

1RcMu.jpg

Most of us @%%#@+ aint +++% either. Its just this generation you got to look for girls in unconventional ways pretty faces dont cut it anymore

haha, I've been thinking about this lately. smh
Maybe a lot more females are insecure these day.

Yeah I know I'm one sided on this one. 
laugh.gif

All of these NTer's scorn as well as the "alphas" on here make me question why people come here expecting genuine relationship advice
30t6p3b.gif

But thats off topic

Anywho, I am a man scorn, I will admit this fact. Im quick to say all women are this and that however thats just not the case. You cant generalize all women, or all of anything for that matter, just because youve been wronged and hurt by one or a few. You may only see trife activities going on around you, so what does that say about your environment and the people you associate with? Switch that up and youll meet some girls that arent !$%@@@ or whatever that word is that you put.

get out more...and by that i dont mean the club or the local @+%%#% in whatever neighborhood you live in tho. plenty of
pimp.gif
women out there, trust

The type of people that you associate with are frequently a reflection of who you are, so whatever you are describing ALL women to be, you are most likely describing yourself.

Originally Posted by hugebird

The type of people that you associate with are frequently a reflection of who you are, so whatever you are describing ALL women to be, you are most likely describing yourself.
Yep, definitely has to do with you and the reasons you provide women to be !#$*!+!.

Women have done the same thing your doing by throwing them all in 1 category. Plus chicks have that curiosity now that their mothers didn't, that well I'm not going to waste my time trying to see if this man will get it together. Women now are quick to move on, especially if she has her life together

Originally Posted by vezon

facebook.
sad to say but yep...u gotta be a damn near rapper tattooed like lil wayne or a coke lord buyin cases of overpriced bottles these days...

just to get a second date.

naw its not that bad, but its getting there
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom