Why are all females %$%!#% now?

Men are so soft/feminine these days, women feel the need to assert themselves...and a boss lady is usually considered a "*+*@$".

If you want a girl who will follow commands, import her from a country where the men don't listen to Drake and The Dream.

Its just the time and culture. Just be different and lift your standards to a different level as well. New semi-sane women will reveal themselves

I used to like all these threads about females.but now they are getting annoying..grow a Damn backbone and let your nuts hang cuz when your on that death bed your going to be pissed you didn't man up before

No father figures/product of their environment.

Because all guys want to do is have sex with them

before i might agree with this but its not that simple

1- even the females who have father figures in their lives or come from quote on quote good environments are this way

2- although thats 100% true, a female still has a mind of her own and a choice whether to spread her legs or not. takes 2 to tango. i used to think this way blaming dudes for turning chicks into sluts but now i see how females are as well. you would be surprised by how many only care about sex the same way as men.

i think it goes along with societal degradation everywhere with lack of morals and the collapse of community. we live in a hypersexualized microwave society where people want what they can get now. nothing that is truly important is valued

thank you to those of you who chimed in with actual responses instead of the tired diatribe of "oh not every single one is" and "you just arent surrounding yourself with the right people" LOL

I just wish dudes had the control to pull out these days

the bad *#+#!%* i #*!@ wit all have kids

its like they born pregnant here in the south

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

thank you to those of you who chimed in with actual responses instead of the tired diatribe of "oh not every single one is" and "you just arent surrounding yourself with the right people" LOL
Is this dude serious?

How old are you bro? Who hurt you?

LET ME AT EM!
scrappydoo.jpg

It's simple, men are soft as Charmin nowadays... I have no hope for the new generation.  No cojones.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

It's simple, men are soft as Charmin nowadays... I have no hope for the new generation.  No cojones.

how are blake and other closeted rappers the cause of women being easier than kraft mac n cheese tho? its not like they're sexually attracted to women

Not ALL females are $++%%!#. A lot are, mostly the ones that receive too much attention via social networking sites, but even some of those women are genuine. Its about perception and how you see yourself and other females. Any girl would change for the better if they met the right dude, most of the time they aren't the right dude because that dude carries perceptions like yours.

Do you, get your game tight, and you'll see past the fake females.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

You make yourself look insecure by replying...just saying.

And hugebird has it right. The company you keep is a reflection of you.

I didn't reply, I posted a gif that says "you got it dude"
Guys write walls of texts to defend themselves on this website and I post one gif and I'm insecure
roll.gif

That's precisely why I could never take offense to anything certain people on this board say even if I tried.

Originally Posted by womanhood

Originally Posted by vezon

facebook.
sad to say but yep...u gotta be a damn near rapper tattooed like lil wayne or a coke lord buyin cases of overpriced bottles these days...

just to get a second date.

naw its not that bad, but its getting there
laugh.gif

I dunno fambs...

I surprise people when I tell them I don't have tattoos because I'm a picture perfect candidate...

basketball player in college, car with bang and rims, a bunch of Jordan's and air max, African American..

I'm in the minority cuz I actually DON'T have a complete sleeve, or entire torso covered...

and .... INS.. Smh..

wait... What were we talking about again?

oh yeah... #foreveralone...

As much as it would be for me to blame someone else for my shortcomings with women, I know deep down its my own fault for being bad with women. I've meet a bunch of quality girls, I just suck with women...

#foreveralone

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I didn't reply, I posted a gif that says "you got it dude"
Guys write walls of texts to defend themselves on this website and I post one gif and I'm insecure
roll.gif

That's precisely why I could never take offense to anything certain people on this board say even if I tried.
the wall of text is building. it's like a joke, when you have to explain it it's dead; just let it go.
laugh.gif

to OP [tupac] that's just the way it is [tupac]

Originally Posted by myth58

^^humblebrag.

They act like this cause dudes be gasin' em up like H2s

no fambs....

if I had to choose between them items and getting consistent cooperation and non-flakey females...

I'd gladly switch...

I'm so tired of attitudes, @$% backwards logic, inconsistency, attention !+$$%%, and love for guys that show just as much inconsistency as them (no hate, just telling the truth)

Originally Posted by ricky409

I dunno fambs...

I surprise people when I tell them I don't have tattoos because I'm a picture perfect candidate...

basketball player in college, car with bang and rims, a bunch of Jordan's and air max, African American..

I'm in the minority cuz I actually DON'T have a complete sleeve, or entire torso covered...

and .... INS.. Smh..

wait... What were we talking about again?

oh yeah... #foreveralone...

You're a college basketball player and YNS? Get out of here with that, you should be running the campus
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

as if you're any different from the  rest
laugh.gif

He should be insecure if thats him in that avy ol Adam from workaholics lookin #%% dude........

** NT Alpha **

Nah, ya'll need to wake up like this:

eNOon.jpg

And then ya'll need to treat chicks like this:

n3LXX.png

What makes a girl a ho though? Sleeping with too many guys? Letting a guy hit it soon after meeting him? Posting provocative pictures online? There are many different opinions on the word..it's really a matter of perspective.

I'll say this though..If you're in those "Big booty appreciation...Big breasts appreciation..Black girl appreciation" type threads talkin' bout "DAMMMMMNNNN LOOK AT THAT BOOTY! I'D WIFE THAT ON THE SPOT!" then don't start calling girls hos because you're just being a hypocrite. Why are you drooling over this picture of a chick with her booty hanging out of her shorts but then wanna call a similar girl names because you personally know her as opposed to chicks you never met?

And one last note..I do agree that some girls out there are acting in ways that are unacceptable (there are lots of men that do also) but every man in this thread wants a "good girl" to do hoeish things yet when they find out she did those things before, they wanna judge. Like if a guy meets a girl and she says "I don't swallow," the dude will try to convince her to eventually do it and when she does, he thinks he's the man for getting her to do it...thinking his game is tight because he got a girl to do something she wasn't cool with when dating dudes in the past...But then if the girls admits that she has done it in the past, dude's are ready to interrogate the chick, talkin bout "Why did you do it?...Was it your idea or his?...Did you like it?...How many times did you do it?"
laugh.gif
If you're okay with a girl doing something for you, don't expect her to never have done it before you..And if she did, you have no right to be angry about it unless you never expected her to do those things for you.

Back
Top Bottom